User max level? Trophy

Sauron__Hunter

33 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

I was thinking 50 since the character max level is 25. But 100 is probably the number.

Yeah potentially, I'm lvl 20 at the moment so I wouldn't mind 50 but 100 would be asking for too much of my time unfortunately.

As much as I'm loving the game right now, I'm not too sure if I'll ever get to 100. I mean unless it's one of those games I can just keep coming back to. I have been hitting the game pretty hard. I even got it a day early and even I'm only sitting at level 22 at the moment. I'm looking forward to the DLCs and stuff, but I just hope the game can keep it's playerbase. It's hot right now because it's new and a lot of people are streaming it, even lots of "big" Dead by Daylight streamers. It will be interesting to see where the game falls after the whole "flavor of the month" thing ends. If it does, of course. It might stay popular like Dead by Daylight has managed to. We'll see.

If nothing else, hopefully they patch in later to where we can earn at least a little bit of XP playing with bots.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BloodySky said:

It will be interesting to see where the game falls after the whole "flavor of the month" thing ends. If it does, of course. It might stay popular like Dead by Daylight has managed to. We'll see.

It'll hold a playerbase just fine, there a large community for this type of game. You mash up the Left 4 Dead playerbase with the Dead by Daylight playerbase, along side all the people who were let down by Friday the 13th and to some extend Back 4 Blood. Add in the factor of cross play, yeah I think it's gonna be a strong contender. They just have to be consistent with updates.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Platinmarc said:

Bad news guys!

I asked the Saba Games Support about the maximum user level and they told me the maximum user level is 100.

Screenshot-20220517-104139-Gmail.jpg

100... grindy and tedious another World War Z kind of run ?, btw have u asked anything about PS4 trophies issues ???....

Nevermind PS4 trophy list is live now ?

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

Hope we get double XP weekends or something.. it’s just weird to me that it’s so quick to max out a character yet 100 is gonna be a huge task. I’ll have every survivor maxed at this rate. I was in disbelief that 25 was the max. I get wanting to balance but considering the demon gets level 45? That’s a whole lot more perks to be able to have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

So their isn't cross progression after finishing one version?

Unless they change it, nothing (other than user level) carries over. Not even incrementing one more to trigger a trophy works. The data is local, only the user level 100 trophy is likely to auto-pop between both versions. 

11 minutes ago, Geoffx37 said:

[PoundofLife89-_- has left the chat.]

1 hour ago, SzzzPS said:

Seeing as you chose to ignore me and I care about the first/fastest achievers leaderboards more than most people I kinda have to say this. Using your previous trophy game timestamps at which you said you were level 43 you had a gap of 2 days 5 hours, (53 hours), using this it’s = 3180 minutes. Using the average time of around 20-25 minutes to win a game we’ll go with 22 minutes in the middle that’s 145 wins of 7.5K XP to reach the level you did in that time. Not only would it be impossible for ONE person to play that amount of games in that time without breaks, physical tiredness/deterioration ( After my 21 hour Diablo 3 I was mentally and physically destroyed), you’ve managed to somehow do twice that? I don’t buy it. I checked your exophase you have THREE different versions of this game registered to your exophase with the same trophy list implying different regions of “Evil dead the game”, have been played on your account. Not to mention your previous account was removed for cheating in the dispute you mentioned your friend played on your account to do Payday 2 trophies for you. Your words. So I’ll finish with this it’s not “I reached level 54”, it’s “we reached level 54”. Because once again the amount of games required to reach level 43 in the time frame we used from before is physically impossible for ONE person to do. 

1 hour ago, SzzzPS said:

Seeing as you chose to ignore me and I care about the first/fastest achievers leaderboards more than most people I kinda have to say this. Using your previous trophy game timestamps at which you said you were level 43 you had a gap of 2 days 5 hours, (53 hours), using this it’s = 3180 minutes. Using the average time of around 20-25 minutes to win a game we’ll go with 22 minutes in the middle that’s 145 wins of 7.5K XP to reach the level you did in that time. Not only would it be impossible for ONE person to play that amount of games in that time without breaks, physical tiredness/deterioration ( After my 21 hour Diablo 3 I was mentally and physically destroyed), you’ve managed to somehow do twice that? I don’t buy it. I checked your exophase you have THREE different versions of this game registered to your exophase with the same trophy list implying different regions of “Evil dead the game”, have been played on your account. Not to mention your previous account was removed for cheating in the dispute you mentioned your friend played on your account to do Payday 2 trophies for you. Your words. So I’ll finish with this it’s not “I reached level 54”, it’s “we reached level 54”. Because once again the amount of games required to reach level 43 in the time frame we used from before is physically impossible for ONE person to do. 

Why ignore? I Play the Game normal solo with Nobody Other touching my Account. You need to learn the Game. It's easy to fast leveling with demon and some Skill. You can easy Finish a Match in under 5 minutes. And i sleep Go to Work and Play. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

21 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

So your response is “git gud”. Your defence is you’re so good you finish every game in 5 minutes or under lol? If that’s the case when we ended up in the same game, you were the demon class which you claim you’re so amazing with why did you leave? You could have demonstrated your absolutely amazing gamer skills you claim you have. Actually you have no defence because go on Twitch or anywhere and you will absolutely not even see the best players finish a game as demon 5 minutes or under EVERY game like you claim. You’ve basically just said 3 days after release you’re the best demon player in the world which is hilarious. Didn’t even care to explain to why you have THREE different versions of the same game linked to your exophase. Not to mention you must be working 15 minutes shifts or something with what you claim. 

Edited by SzzzPS
  • Like 4