User max level? Trophy

Sauron__Hunter

33 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

So, can level be achieved in private matches?

Yes, same as Survivors vs AI Demon. However Survivors vs AI has reduced XP, I'm unsure about private matches. Honestly your best XP source at the end of the day will be Demon wins, as that experience will be entirely on your skill level. I've seen games end in the map collection or shortly after when the Demon knows what they're doing.

• Like 1

I've been playing the game 10 hours a day since it was released, out of the fifty or so killer games I've played, I must have lost a maximum of 5, not counting survival wins, and I'm ONLY level 33 , so a player who tells me that he has already exceeded level 50 so quickly I do not believe him.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SchyzoFrench67 said:

I've been playing the game 10 hours a day since it was released, out of the fifty or so killer games I've played, I must have lost a maximum of 5, not counting survival wins, and I'm ONLY level 33 , so a player who tells me that he has already exceeded level 50 so quickly I do not believe him.

@PoundofLife89-_- Also refuses to give any description on how he even got that far so fast, "i just played the game". He started late and is 20 levels above everyone else, that's suspicious af to me 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Zephyr-pt said:

Can i once again ask how you got so far so fast? I've been playing as much as i can and am level 20, i would say the max someone can realisticaly be rn is 35 yet you claim to be 54

He is double boxing or boosting with a partner. You get just a bit over 1K player XP from playing a private match with one demon and one survivor and having the survivor quit out at the start of the match. It's not too much faster than playing the game regularly so he must be boost grinding all the time since launch. Also this method does not give you any meaningful spirit points per match. You get 10K per user level-up but that won't be enough to level everybody (not a trophy, more personal preference). I'm definitely not boosting 200 hours, I'd rather play regularly 250 hours across updates/DLC and upgrade my chars than do that mindless crap.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, taekwonbrando said:

He is double boxing or boosting with a partner. You get just a bit over 1K player XP from playing a private match with one demon and one survivor and having the survivor quit out at the start of the match. It's not too much faster than playing the game regularly so he must be boost grinding all the time since launch. Also this method does not give you any meaningful spirit points per match. You get 10K per user level-up but that won't be enough to level everybody (not a trophy, more personal preference). I'm definitely not boosting 200 hours, I'd rather play regularly 250 hours across updates/DLC and upgrade my chars than do that mindless crap.

That's what a friend of mine is doing, he wanted me to boost this method with him, but I didn't want to spend 200 hours like this. Now he's doing it by himself with 2 consoles and two accounts ? ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

That's what a friend of mine is doing, he wanted me to boost this method with him, but I didn't want to spend 200 hours like this. Now he's doing it by himself with 2 consoles and two accounts 1f605.png 1f602.png

I did it for 30 demon wins with a partner for 2-3 hours and it was too much. I can't imagine boosting like this for 200+ hours. I boosted Gears 5 and I'm done with that life. Double boxing sounds even more horrible. Truly the equivalent of a month in jail. ?

Edited by taekwonbrando
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, taekwonbrando said:

Hmm you say it doesn't give you any spirit points but he has the demon maxed out already. Not only that, they said they were playing public demon matches in this thread.

Edited by Zephyr-pt

23 minutes ago, Zephyr-pt said:

Hmm you say it doesn't give you any spirit points but he has the demon maxed out already. Not only that, they said they were playing public demon matches in this thread.

Like I said, you earn 10k spirit points every user level so if he is at level 54 (530,000 spirit points) he could have maxed out a demon. I'm sure he played some of the game in public to learn the game and got spirit points there before boosting. He said he plays solo in his last reply and that it is easy to finish matches in under 5 minutes as the demon. The only way that is possible is if your opponent leaves when the game starts or all survivors were AFK. You can't even summon a boss in the first 5 minutes.

Edited by taekwonbrando