Ravie_HD

Autopoping trophies from ps4 to ps5

5 posts in this topic

I did the game on ps4 a while ago and now downloaded it on the ps5. After i opened it the trophies started autopoping, however not all of them. The shortcut trophy as well as all Mendoza and Carpatian Mountain trophies did not pop. After i closed the game and reopened it the rest of the trophy poped

Whew, thanks. So far this is the only PS5 game I've auto-popped trophies in. However, 5 of the sniper mission trophies didn't pop and I really didn't want to do those again. Restarting popped the rest of the trophies. Killed an Elusive Target too, so a good night for me.

I've got PS4 and PS5 version on disc. I'm going to play it through and unlock the trophies on PS5. If I then delete that and reinstall the PS4 version will it autopop the PS4 version? 

Edited by Waters_44

It should unlock all trophies, however you might have to close and reopen the game a few times for all trophies to pop

On 13/05/2022 at 9:30 AM, Ravie_HD said:

I did the game on ps4 a while ago and now downloaded it on the ps5. After i opened it the trophies started autopoping, however not all of them. The shortcut trophy as well as all Mendoza and Carpatian Mountain trophies did not pop. After i closed the game and reopened it the rest of the trophy poped

This is the first game I have ever fully autopopped, ( I did it partially with Sly Cooper 4 ), and it didn't work. I definitely panicked, and was ready to burn down a local hospital, but this post saved me the trouble. So thanks.

As an aside, what a completely unnecessary thing to put someone through. You'd be forgiven for thinking IO would have this sorted by now. Anyway, 81 trophies today. 76 from Hitman 3, and 5 from Carrion. 2 plats too. Almost certainly a person record.