Autopoping trophies from ps4 to ps5

Ravie_HD

I did the game on ps4 a while ago and now downloaded it on the ps5. After i opened it the trophies started autopoping, however not all of them. The shortcut trophy as well as all Mendoza and Carpatian Mountain trophies did not pop. After i closed the game and reopened it the rest of the trophy poped

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/05/2022 at 9:30 AM, Ravie_HD said:

I did the game on ps4 a while ago and now downloaded it on the ps5. After i opened it the trophies started autopoping, however not all of them. The shortcut trophy as well as all Mendoza and Carpatian Mountain trophies did not pop. After i closed the game and reopened it the rest of the trophy poped

This is the first game I have ever fully autopopped, ( I did it partially with Sly Cooper 4 ), and it didn't work. I definitely panicked, and was ready to burn down a local hospital, but this post saved me the trouble. So thanks.

As an aside, what a completely unnecessary thing to put someone through. You'd be forgiven for thinking IO would have this sorted by now. Anyway, 81 trophies today. 76 from Hitman 3, and 5 from Carrion. 2 plats too. Almost certainly a person record.