Online still working?

BucketsAndBombs

Was looking to play Far Cry 4 and platinum the game as I've really enjoyed the other Far Cry games.  I saw that there are two online trophies and two co-op trophies.  Are these trophies still obtainable and do the servers still work?  I just wanted to check before I begin the game.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, BucketsAndBombs said:

Was looking to play Far Cry 4 and platinum the game as I've really enjoyed the other Far Cry games.  I saw that there are two online trophies and two co-op trophies.  Are these trophies still obtainable and do the servers still work?  I just wanted to check before I begin the game.  Thanks!

You can always look at the list of recent achievers and check the dates for Online trophies in any game with online to get a good idea if the servers are still up:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3148-far-cry-4/51-community-surprise

• Like 1

Yeah the game is more active than I'd have thought and there's a lot of recent players too. I joined an online lobby at 9pm GMT on a Saturday and lobbies were full and I also just clicked on co-op and after waiting 5 or so minutes I actually joined a co-op game; I got all of these trophies without boosting. Kind of impressed actually, makes me feel like a fool for putting this off for years hah. 

• 3 months later...

Yes, the servers are still up and running (who knows for how much longer though). As of August 2022, you should still be able find games for the “Renaissance Man” trophy. While it may be a bit of wait, it shouldn’t take you longer than an hour to find a match for each game mode. Try on different days if you must. I honestly don’t think it’s worth boosting because ATM you can still find games with relative ease. I’d definitely boost the co-op trophies, “Brothers In Arms” and “Changing Lanes”, however.