Hanging when Saving/Loading PS5

FarfetchDoomer

Got this game and playing on PS5. Sometimes when saving or loading the game my PS5 will lock up, the game will continue to play in the background but my controller will become unresponsive and I have to shut my PS5 by holding the power button.

Anyone else run into this issue?

Edited by FarfetchDoomer

• 1 month later...

I am currently experiencing the same issue, sometimes the game just becomes unresponsive when you are trying to save your game.

However, in the 6 or 7 times this happened to me, the game was never fully frozen. Sometimes it took 20 seconds, sometimes 3 minutes, but the game always reacted again after a certain amount of time. So maybe just wait a bit before turning off the console and having to redo everything since the last save.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2022 at 7:33 PM, hbg said:

I am currently experiencing the same issue, sometimes the game just becomes unresponsive when you are trying to save your game.

However, in the 6 or 7 times this happened to me, the game was never fully frozen. Sometimes it took 20 seconds, sometimes 3 minutes, but the game always reacted again after a certain amount of time. So maybe just wait a bit before turning off the console and having to redo everything since the last save.

Thanks for the reply. Ended up digging out my PS4 and playing it on that. Seems to run fine on there.