King of the Jungle tophy and the EZ gun

7 hours ago, Kavatus said:

On what difficulty did you play? Ez gun can also be in your backbag if you play on very easy difficulty. 

So I played on very easy and had it to begin with, but in the post credits seen it said I unlocked it? Bit annoyed missed the Markhor trophy 2 playthrhoughs in a row lol

6 hours ago, zachpicc said:

So I played on very easy and had it to begin with, but in the post credits seen it said I unlocked it? Bit annoyed missed the Markhor trophy 2 playthrhoughs in a row lol

Hmm then I have no clue why it stated that you unlocked it. 

Ouch on missing it twice. Did you miss same thing on both runs or did you even notice that you missed something? 

2 hours ago, Kavatus said:

Hmm then I have no clue why it stated that you unlocked it. 

Ouch on missing it twice. Did you miss same thing on both runs or did you even notice that you missed something? 

No idea what I missed on both times, I had a checklist nothing was missing. I did the my 2 playthrough 8 months apart tho. I reckon something was lost on a save/death, so I died and forgot to reget something. It's all good I'm doing a third run skipping cutscenes and only going for the trophy, pretty sure it'll only take like 3 hours or so touch wood. 

Yea the EZ gun unlocking had my thinking it thought I got the Markhor rank, almost like a glitch but oh well