Where to find the soldier?

Ashande

I’m almost done with the game (missing a couple of the herbs somewhere, and have to do the Devour ending) but the one thing that I can’t figure out is where the soldier is for the trophy of the same name. I assume it’s similar to The Scholar, The Nomad and The King, where he’s hiding somewhere in each area and you just keep hunting him down and exhausting his dialogue, but for the life of me I can‘t find him and there don’t seem to be any resources for it. Any help?

24 minutes ago, Ashande said:

I’m almost done with the game (missing a couple of the herbs somewhere, and have to do the Devour ending) but the one thing that I can’t figure out is where the soldier is for the trophy of the same name. I assume it’s similar to The Scholar, The Nomad and The King, where he’s hiding somewhere in each area and you just keep hunting him down and exhausting his dialogue, but for the life of me I can‘t find him and there don’t seem to be any resources for it. Any help?

Edited by Thermopyle2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Do you know if there are any missable trophies? Getting near the end and want to make sure if I need a backup save or not

So far as I can tell, nothing is missable, but you’ll want a backup save at the end if you intend to get both “Take Your Place” and “Make The Climb” in a single playthrough.

• Like 1