Trophies not unlocking after update

DQDQDQ

On PS5 I cannot get Dive nor Signs of Love to unlock.

I have beaten levels counting the number of enemies I've boosted through as over 50. Then I did a greater than 50x combo using only boost. Then I went to a level where the boss spawns enemies and did a 100x combo only using boost. It just won't pop.

Signs of Love - I know you can't shoot throughout the entire level. I've done this multiple times. I quit out of the game and loaded up the PS4 version and did the exact same thing and the trophy did pop there, but won't on PS5.

I'm hesitant to even attempt any more no hit trophies if trophies are glitched out right now. Any ideas? I saw there was an update today and was wondering if something went wrong. I also deleted the game and reinstalled but those same trophies still didn't pop.

Apologies, the patch that went live last night had an issue that is my fault, where certain regions would not unlock trophies properly.
A new patch is now live that fixes this issue.

Thankfully there is a trophy check on boot up, so any trophies you earned that did not unlock last night/today, should now pop for you on your next boot up.

Very sorry about this!

-Barry

• Like 3

9 hours ago, breathofwater said:

Apologies, the patch that went live last night had an issue that is my fault, where certain regions would not unlock trophies properly.
A new patch is now live that fixes this issue.

Thankfully there is a trophy check on boot up, so any trophies you earned that did not unlock last night/today, should now pop for you on your next boot up.

Very sorry about this!

-Barry

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for being thoughtful about the trophy hunters with things like a trophy check. It's awesome. 

• 9 months later...