[TUTORIAL] Rematching The Same Account

IceKingzV2

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Hahaha, I called that out a while ago here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/27688-sergen/?status=217041&type=status

For some reason fighting game trophy hunters are the biggest elitists I've seen about this kind of thing... However a lot of them bought SFV close to release and were able to get golden league while the player base hadn't learned the game and when they could rage quit a match that they were losing and not have any penalties given to them. At the end of the day I say: same trophy, different method. There's no such thing as a completely pure trophy hunter who has done every trophy on their account without some kind of method that is not intended, so don't feel guilty if you boost SFV, SF6 has been announced so maybe the support for SFV won't last as long as you think. 

You know that the opposite is the case right?

It is now waaaay easier to reach gold than it was during the launch period. At launch you would run into all the pros early since they were still at low rank just as everyone else. Everyone that is somewhat decent at the game has moved to gold/platinum and above long time ago. People you meet between bronze and silver now are almost braindead.

19 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You know that the opposite is the case right?

It is now waaaay easier to reach gold than it was during the launch period. At launch you would run into all the pros early since they were still at low rank just as everyone else. Everyone that is somewhat decent at the game has moved to gold/platinum and above long time ago. People you meet between bronze and silver now are almost braindead.

Regardless of how much better the player base might have been in the lower tiers closer to the game's release, a lot of that difficulty would be negated by the fact that you were allowed to try out an opponent and if they were destroying you in a match then you could close the app and not lose any points. Right now at least if you accept a match and then quit it you will lose points and might get banned from the game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Nice find. Prepare for the "Don't do this, I did it legit! You don't even 'earn' the trophy like I did when you boost it!" elitists.

The vast majority of them did boost, and they suck at the actual fighting game.

Edited by grimydawg___

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Regardless of how much better the player base might have been in the lower tiers closer to the game's release, a lot of that difficulty would be negated by the fact that you were allowed to try out an opponent and if they were destroying you in a match then you could close the app and not lose any points. Right now at least if you accept a match and then quit it you will lose points and might get banned from the game. 

And the opponents did the same to you... I lost hundreds of points cause of opponents quitting on me. So it went both ways...

I actually went through the gold league stuff at release as well as nowadays and let me tell you once again -> It is a joke now compared to the release. Not only are the good players gone into the depths of higher ranks, you also get a shit ton of bonus points for win streaks. You can get to gold in no time now.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about people saying to do it legit.  I encourage the same if you're up for the challenge!  I would emphasize challenge coming from someone who really struggles with PvP in general.

Bronze rank is a bit of a mixed bag filled with H.DP spamming Kens and patient players who clearly watched tutorials/guides making it a bit of a frustrating toss up at times.

I think the most important thing this method provides is time.  This method is incredibly fast all things considered for both 300 wins and gold rank.  Even skilled players with a 50%+ win rate would likely take much longer to get the trophies compared to this method. (300 wins is still 300 wins so it'll take a minute)

At the end of the day, I just want to share this knowledge with everyone so you know the option is there!  Happy trophy hunting!

Edited by IceKingzV2
  • Like 2

On 5/14/2022 at 0:29 PM, a3069namebke said:

How long does this take by purely boosting it?

Still takes a good bit of time for 300 wins.  I'd estimate 30+ hours?  More or less depending on how easily you're able to match up with your boost account. 

A quick tip is that Rookie/Bronze ranks give you more exp per win instead of loss.  If you are feeding wins to only one account, you can get away with winning 2/3 games for quite a few matches.  The boosted account will hover in the 1k-1.5k range while the feed account will slowly climb to 1k.  Once the dummy account hits Bronze (1k) or the boosted account hits Super Bronze (1.5k) both accounts will need to take a few losses to rank down a bit or you'll need to resort to an even 50/50 win trade to avoid outranking accounts.

Estimated time to boost to Gold rank- 5-10 hours maybe.  Heavily dependent on your knowledge of the ranks & win streak system.  I would advise getting a feed account to 2.2k first.  Then with your main account, as you climb and start a win streak, the 2.2k account should spring you past Silver into Gold without deranking itself.

Edited by IceKingzV2
  • Like 1

On 14/05/2022 at 1:57 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

And the opponents did the same to you... I lost hundreds of points cause of opponents quitting on me. So it went both ways...

I actually went through the gold league stuff at release as well as nowadays and let me tell you once again -> It is a joke now compared to the release. Not only are the good players gone into the depths of higher ranks, you also get a shit ton of bonus points for win streaks. You can get to gold in no time now.

This is 100% accurate !

I climb to platinum rank on release and it was brutal, the player base was on fire and some people were really good.

But now it's another story, I did the trophy on this account not a long time ago and it was freacking EZ, played 21 matches, went 21-0 and DING! Now that you have the winstreak boost and now that players are braindead asf even in plat rank it's a lot more doable if you try to learn the mechanics.

10 hours ago, Only_EZPlatinium said:

This is 100% accurate !

I climb to platinum rank on release and it was brutal, the player base was on fire and some people were really good.

But now it's another story, I did the trophy on this account not a long time ago and it was freacking EZ, played 21 matches, went 21-0 and DING! Now that you have the winstreak boost and now that players are braindead asf even in plat rank it's a lot more doable if you try to learn the mechanics.

yeah lol I bet I could get to gold rank nowadays while being completely drunk and playing Eleven :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, twiztidlalo93 said:

I dont think this works anymore only matched up once and been trying to match for an hour and no luck

You need to match with another one in between and decline that fight. After that you can match up with your account again 

• 6 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 3:44 AM, IceKingzV2 said:

Still takes a good bit of time for 300 wins.  I'd estimate 30+ hours?  More or less depending on how easily you're able to match up with your boost account. 

A quick tip is that Rookie/Bronze ranks give you more exp per win instead of loss.  If you are feeding wins to only one account, you can get away with winning 2/3 games for quite a few matches.  The boosted account will hover in the 1k-1.5k range while the feed account will slowly climb to 1k.  Once the dummy account hits Bronze (1k) or the boosted account hits Super Bronze (1.5k) both accounts will need to take a few losses to rank down a bit or you'll need to resort to an even 50/50 win trade to avoid outranking accounts.

Estimated time to boost to Gold rank- 5-10 hours maybe.  Heavily dependent on your knowledge of the ranks & win streak system.  I would advise getting a feed account to 2.2k first.  Then with your main account, as you climb and start a win streak, the 2.2k account should spring you past Silver into Gold without deranking itself.

Sorry if its way too late and hope you'd still around for a while. I have two accounts (PS5 & PC). Will it work if both account get two wins included rematch? like PC account get two victories from matches and PS5 account will get two in the next match and repeat. PC account is just made to silver rank but PS5 account is super bronze and couldn't match each other due to outrank I guess. If I decide to get my PC account loses on purpose to super bronze as PS5 account so I have to feed each two victories for each match. will I get them to gold league with this two wins match method? 

I apologiues for my bad english (just in that case)

Edited by SirSephiroth

On 3/13/2023 at 1:54 PM, SirSephiroth said:

Sorry if its way too late and hope you'd still around for a while. I have two accounts (PS5 & PC). Will it work if both account get two wins included rematch? like PC account get two victories from matches and PS5 account will get two in the next match and repeat. PC account is just made to silver rank but PS5 account is super bronze and couldn't match each other due to outrank I guess. If I decide to get my PC account loses on purpose to super bronze as PS5 account so I have to feed each two victories for each match. will I get them to gold league with this two wins match method? 

I apologiues for my bad english (just in that case)

You won't be able to hit gold league with just two accounts.  In bronze, wins & losses start to even out.  So if you trade wins, both accounts will keep each other stuck in bronze.  This is why you need multiple accounts so you can get each alternate account into a different rank so your main account can reach gold.

If you just want to win trade for 300 wins, that shouldn't be an issue with your current PC & PS5 accounts.  I should warn you though, while I was able to boost between PC & PS5, I found it to be significantly less consistent to match with the right accounts.  So you might not want to bother or maybe only boost during non-peak hours in your area.

22 hours ago, IceKingzV2 said:

You won't be able to hit gold league with just two accounts.  In bronze, wins & losses start to even out.  So if you trade wins, both accounts will keep each other stuck in bronze.  This is why you need multiple accounts so you can get each alternate account into a different rank so your main account can reach gold.

If you just want to win trade for 300 wins, that shouldn't be an issue with your current PC & PS5 accounts.  I should warn you though, while I was able to boost between PC & PS5, I found it to be significantly less consistent to match with the right accounts.  So you might not want to bother or maybe only boost during non-peak hours in your area.

I just got both Gold League trophy / achievement. Yes, just two accounts is so impossible as I did my math and it doesn't get my accounts go nowhere. I decided to use my old account.

Thus I used three accounts (PC / 2 PS5 accounts). Thank god for PS5 allowed multi accounts share the same game on one console -- means I don't have to pay the other copy of SF5 for other account. To be honest, it wasn't a problem to get PC/PS5 accounts rematch as long as you play at 3 in the morning (UK) before go to work. The number of gamers in Europe were less than afternoon and evening. That's why I can rematch my other accounts without a problem or whatever. I used my monitor that has two HDMIs and PiP mode (look up what it means as I am not good at explains). PiP mode is very useful and helped me know which is my accounts when the requests pop up at same time but its tricked me into think it was mine but it was some random gamers! TWO RANDOM GAMERS SHOW UP ON MY BOTH ACCOUNTS AT ONCE! It was one time happened and I was being so careful afterward! Streaking wins is very important as it'll give you bonus after 6 wins. I made it to Gold League with 18+ wins. I don't rememeber how I did because it was sooo complicated to explains but here's all I know:

PC account was at Super Bronze

PS5 account was at Ultra Silver.
Dumb PS5 account (D5A) was at Ultra Bronze.

-D5A boosted PC to Silver rank and D5A was being outrank.

-D5A forced to fight random opponent to gains some LP to get back to Ultra Bronze, so D5A can boost PC again (Ultra Bronze can match Silver)

-Repeat this method until PC reached Super Silver, means D5A is totally outranked

-switch to PS5 account and boosted PC to Gold League only three or four matches thanks to streaking win bonus

-PS5 was at Super Sliver (3000LP), so PC had to lose some LP from random matches on purpose to fell back to Ultra Silver (3900LP)

-PC boosted PS5 to Gold League

-It's done!

1 hour ago, SirSephiroth said:

I just got both Gold League trophy / achievement.

Happy to hear you were able to get it to work!

I had moments like that where I would match with two different players at the same exact time.  I found that if I accepted the match on the dummy account slightly earlier, you had enough time to see if you matched with yourself or another player depending on if the match went right into the fight or not.  If it did switch screens, I'd cancel the match up on my main account and play the other match out.  Very important to keep that win streak as you pointed out!

On 17/03/2023 at 9:13 PM, IceKingzV2 said:

Happy to hear you were able to get it to work!

I had moments like that where I would match with two different players at the same exact time.  I found that if I accepted the match on the dummy account slightly earlier, you had enough time to see if you matched with yourself or another player depending on if the match went right into the fight or not.  If it did switch screens, I'd cancel the match up on my main account and play the other match out.  Very important to keep that win streak as you pointed out!

Edited by SCREWBWOI

• 2 months later...