IceKingzV2

[TUTORIAL] Rematching The Same Account

13 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

 

Hahaha, I called that out a while ago here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/27688-sergen/?status=217041&type=status

 

For some reason fighting game trophy hunters are the biggest elitists I've seen about this kind of thing... However a lot of them bought SFV close to release and were able to get golden league while the player base hadn't learned the game and when they could rage quit a match that they were losing and not have any penalties given to them. At the end of the day I say: same trophy, different method. There's no such thing as a completely pure trophy hunter who has done every trophy on their account without some kind of method that is not intended, so don't feel guilty if you boost SFV, SF6 has been announced so maybe the support for SFV won't last as long as you think. 

 

You know that the opposite is the case right?

It is now waaaay easier to reach gold than it was during the launch period. At launch you would run into all the pros early since they were still at low rank just as everyone else. Everyone that is somewhat decent at the game has moved to gold/platinum and above long time ago. People you meet between bronze and silver now are almost braindead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You know that the opposite is the case right?

It is now waaaay easier to reach gold than it was during the launch period. At launch you would run into all the pros early since they were still at low rank just as everyone else. Everyone that is somewhat decent at the game has moved to gold/platinum and above long time ago. People you meet between bronze and silver now are almost braindead.

 

Regardless of how much better the player base might have been in the lower tiers closer to the game's release, a lot of that difficulty would be negated by the fact that you were allowed to try out an opponent and if they were destroying you in a match then you could close the app and not lose any points. Right now at least if you accept a match and then quit it you will lose points and might get banned from the game. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Nice find. Prepare for the "Don't do this, I did it legit! You don't even 'earn' the trophy like I did when you boost it!" elitists.

The vast majority of them did boost, and they suck at the actual fighting game.

Edited by grimydawg___
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergen said:

 

Regardless of how much better the player base might have been in the lower tiers closer to the game's release, a lot of that difficulty would be negated by the fact that you were allowed to try out an opponent and if they were destroying you in a match then you could close the app and not lose any points. Right now at least if you accept a match and then quit it you will lose points and might get banned from the game. 

And the opponents did the same to you... I lost hundreds of points cause of opponents quitting on me. So it went both ways...

 

I actually went through the gold league stuff at release as well as nowadays and let me tell you once again -> It is a joke now compared to the release. Not only are the good players gone into the depths of higher ranks, you also get a shit ton of bonus points for win streaks. You can get to gold in no time now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm not worried about people saying to do it legit.  I encourage the same if you're up for the challenge!  I would emphasize challenge coming from someone who really struggles with PvP in general.

 

Bronze rank is a bit of a mixed bag filled with H.DP spamming Kens and patient players who clearly watched tutorials/guides making it a bit of a frustrating toss up at times.

 

I think the most important thing this method provides is time.  This method is incredibly fast all things considered for both 300 wins and gold rank.  Even skilled players with a 50%+ win rate would likely take much longer to get the trophies compared to this method. (300 wins is still 300 wins so it'll take a minute)

 

At the end of the day, I just want to share this knowledge with everyone so you know the option is there!  Happy trophy hunting!

Edited by IceKingzV2
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/14/2022 at 0:29 PM, a3069namebke said:

How long does this take by purely boosting it?

 

Still takes a good bit of time for 300 wins.  I'd estimate 30+ hours?  More or less depending on how easily you're able to match up with your boost account. 

 

A quick tip is that Rookie/Bronze ranks give you more exp per win instead of loss.  If you are feeding wins to only one account, you can get away with winning 2/3 games for quite a few matches.  The boosted account will hover in the 1k-1.5k range while the feed account will slowly climb to 1k.  Once the dummy account hits Bronze (1k) or the boosted account hits Super Bronze (1.5k) both accounts will need to take a few losses to rank down a bit or you'll need to resort to an even 50/50 win trade to avoid outranking accounts.

 

Estimated time to boost to Gold rank- 5-10 hours maybe.  Heavily dependent on your knowledge of the ranks & win streak system.  I would advise getting a feed account to 2.2k first.  Then with your main account, as you climb and start a win streak, the 2.2k account should spring you past Silver into Gold without deranking itself.

Edited by IceKingzV2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2022 at 1:57 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

And the opponents did the same to you... I lost hundreds of points cause of opponents quitting on me. So it went both ways...

 

I actually went through the gold league stuff at release as well as nowadays and let me tell you once again -> It is a joke now compared to the release. Not only are the good players gone into the depths of higher ranks, you also get a shit ton of bonus points for win streaks. You can get to gold in no time now.

This is 100% accurate !

I climb to platinum rank on release and it was brutal, the player base was on fire and some people were really good.

 

But now it's another story, I did the trophy on this account not a long time ago and it was freacking EZ, played 21 matches, went 21-0 and DING! Now that you have the winstreak boost and now that players are braindead asf even in plat rank it's a lot more doable if you try to learn the mechanics.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Only_EZPlatinium said:

This is 100% accurate !

I climb to platinum rank on release and it was brutal, the player base was on fire and some people were really good.

 

But now it's another story, I did the trophy on this account not a long time ago and it was freacking EZ, played 21 matches, went 21-0 and DING! Now that you have the winstreak boost and now that players are braindead asf even in plat rank it's a lot more doable if you try to learn the mechanics.

yeah lol I bet I could get to gold rank nowadays while being completely drunk and playing Eleven :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try this out if legit doesn’t work out for me. Good to know there’s a way now. 
 

Thanks for the find

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.