Gideon Arms Dealer

Dogspeeonme

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot unlock this trophy, either, yet I have over 100 weapons in my inventory. I have also bought the default weapon packages from the shop. Do I just keep playing to unlock this trophy? Is support helpful?

Edit: Trophy just popped. I got it right before the dragon boss

Edited by a3069namebke

I am 99.9% sure that the trophy is for 30 DIFFERENT weapons while the in-game count is TOTAL weapons. I have like 60 total but only 29 different types. I'll report back here if one more seems to do it.

For armor, I got the trophy before the in-game achievement so I didn't pay much attention.

Edit: Yes, one more did it.

Edited by RNumbers

19 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Anybody knows how can I get the magic oil? I need to enhance the accessory up to 3 . 

u need to do the weekly quest im not sure about the english word but it should show you the quest with a with marker on the map

u need to be Level 230 or something

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Anybody knows how can I get the magic oil? I need to enhance the accessory up to 3 . 

Some weekly/season tasks can give oils. The fastest option is to buy them from Pygmalion, I think the divine oil costs 40 imperial signatums, that's 4 sieges. I used to do the 210 power level siege in like 5 minutes, but it can be faster if you play with someone.

Edit: use the 25% more drops item when you go farming and you'll get lots of materials and oils.

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1