"Only" 19,99€

Smashero

55 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

This one was a way better than the last one "arab drift cars" a must be for sure! 1f642.png

Do not tell me that you've really bought it... :D.

3 mins 35 secs... Best spent ~20€ ever :].

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

Do people really pay that much for 3 min games with 4 trophies and no plat? I love trophy hunting, maybe even borderline addicted, but that's just absurd. No way.

Beats me, but then again, I bought it to make a guide so business expense? Idk.

5 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Do people really pay that much for 3 min games with 4 trophies and no plat? I love trophy hunting, maybe even borderline addicted, but that's just absurd. No way.

There are way much more expensive titles with also 4 trophies and even shorter time to complete, so - Yes, some people will pay ;).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

the feeling is more like "I have a 100%/platinum that almost no crazy person would do" whatever the circumstances

1 hour ago, Thrillhelm said:

A couple of friends and I had a good laugh while playing this game. They fail to imitate GTA on a level so bad its funny.

It feels like the HUD overlays are just for decoration honestly. At least Arab Drift Cars had police cars I suppose.