Is the North American version fixed yet?

Sendai-Horatio

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The trophy O-Bee-Wan seems impossible in my game at least. It's a racing mission and the bee you're chasing is literally out of sight right near the start, and the mission just fails after I'm through just 1/3 of the race. I watched a youtube video and the dude played it years ago, and had no issues because he didn't chase him at all, he just went through the green rings, but in my game (on easy mode!) it's just an impossible race. Also, the counter for stinging 3 bullies resets for me when I quit the game, so I have no idea if it's missable or not, I just found one bully but am back to 0/3 after I quit the game. This is on version 1.0, the one with PS plus extra, so I'd advise anyone and everyone to just skip this game if you can't downgrade to 1.0.

4 hours ago, Dooleh_404 said:

The trophy O-Bee-Wan seems impossible in my game at least. It's a racing mission and the bee you're chasing is literally out of sight right near the start, and the mission just fails after I'm through just 1/3 of the race. I watched a youtube video and the dude played it years ago, and had no issues because he didn't chase him at all, he just went through the green rings, but in my game (on easy mode!) it's just an impossible race. Also, the counter for stinging 3 bullies resets for me when I quit the game, so I have no idea if it's missable or not, I just found one bully but am back to 0/3 after I quit the game. This is on version 1.0, the one with PS plus extra, so I'd advise anyone and everyone to just skip this game if you can't downgrade to 1.0.

It is true that Bee Simulator is a buggy mess.  However, after a new patch was released on July 12, 2022, I was able to finish off the trophies and get the Platinum.  Every trophy is doable now, even though some of them are still buggy.  I had to look up a lot of different ways other players before me got some of the trophies but they are all possible with the updated patch from July 2022.

Regarding O-Bee-Wan trophy, there's a YT video I watched to get that one.  Below is the YT channel I used to get that trophy.  Hope this is helpful.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:35 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

It is true that Bee Simulator is a buggy mess.  However, after a new patch was released on July 12, 2022, I was able to finish off the trophies and get the Platinum.  Every trophy is doable now, even though some of them are still buggy.  I had to look up a lot of different ways other players before me got some of the trophies but they are all possible with the updated patch from July 2022.

Regarding O-Bee-Wan trophy, there's a YT video I watched to get that one.  Below is the YT channel I used to get that trophy.  Hope this is helpful.

I looked at the same guide, but for me the race is absolutely broken, and doesn't work like his does in the video. The old bee just flies off, there's that distance meter at the top of the screen and he's just 100+ meters away, right after I pass the rocks near the start, even though I am taking a perfect route behind him. Tried it multiple times and it was always the same. Also, I am on the NA 1.03 version, playing the whole thing on easy.

edit: nvm.... I just did it somehow, it's just STUPID hard and will probably take everyone a few dozen tries (that's what I'm telling myself at least!). It is the hardest race in the game, that's for sure.

Edited by Dooleh_404

3 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Weird people are having issues. I plat the UK version last year and apart from some crashes I didn't have any trophies that didn't unlock. 

I personally had all kind of issues with trophies in the NA region.  To be fair, I popped nearly all of the trophies before the patch update came on July 12, so maybe if I played the game over again it wouldn't be so buggy with the latest patch.