We Shall Be Again trophy... What is it?

xBenlander

Although I have earned this trophy, I do not fully understand what I did to earn it. When it says "Reach the maximum level with a demon", does that mean fear level? Or does it have to do with Infernal upgrades? If it is Infernal upgrades is it based off of how many points you put in, because I did not have every box in every category filled up. 

1 minute ago, Profeelgood said:

I'm pretty sure that means upgrading the demon to max level under the collections. Like the overall demon level. The level that gets you skill points to upgrade it. By playing multiple matches and stuff. 

It can't be. This was my first game as Demon when I got the trophy. I got it at the end of the match. I hadn't put any points in demon under the collection stuff. 

3 hours ago, DrUberBloom said:

When you play as a demon, collecting energy raises your threat level, and allows you to get upgrades in the match. You have to reach max threat level for this trophy.

I was wondering if that was it. Do you know what the max threat level is? Mine was at 23 and was working towards 24 when the match ended. It was about 70 or so xp shy of hitting 24. Unless it was still factoring in xp as the book was exploding. As the match ended I was 13,929/14,000 to getting threat level 24. 

Edited by HeyaBen
updated xp totals

40 minutes ago, ILuv_U_3000 said:

I have been in the 30s in threat level so it is a bug. We are not suppose to have gotten the trophy yet as it is to do with actually maxing out your demons level in the collections. 

I also got this trophy in my first game 1f44d-1f3fb.png

oh wow. I guess I'll take it! haha

43 minutes ago, ILuv_U_3000 said:

I have been in the 30s in threat level so it is a bug. We are not suppose to have gotten the trophy yet as it is to do with actually maxing out your demons level in the collections. 

I also got this trophy in my first game 1f44d-1f3fb.png

That would be "Out of the cellar". A completely different trophy. DrUberBloom is correct. 

Edit: Wait nvm, looking at the trophy descriptions you're right. My bad. Strange that that trophy has unlocked early for most. Games whack.

Edited by Broshida