One by one we will take you Help

iLmIgLiOrE91

2 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

sorry guys but my friends and I have not understood at all how to take this known trophy that just at the moment is taken by a few people I am referring precisely to those who obtained it, advice? thank you

It's bugged. The only people who have it, have obtained it via luck. Gonna have to wait for a patch unfortunately. On the plus side, according to people who have the trophy, it's supposed to unlock after you down someone while possessed. So you don't have to wait for them to bleed out or anything. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Broshida said:

È buggato. Le uniche persone che ce l'hanno, l'hanno ottenuto per fortuna. Dovrò aspettare una patch purtroppo. Tra i lati positivi, secondo le persone che hanno il trofeo, dovrebbe sbloccarsi dopo che hai abbattuto qualcuno mentre sei posseduto. Quindi non devi aspettare che sanguinino o altro. 

ah ok thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broshida said:

It's bugged. The only people who have it, have obtained it via luck. Gonna have to wait for a patch unfortunately. On the plus side, according to people who have the trophy, it's supposed to unlock after you down someone while possessed. So you don't have to wait for them to bleed out or anything. 

Can also get it by reviving a teammate.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TyTyger_626 said:

Can also get it by reviving a teammate.

thanks can you be clearer? What exactly should I do? could you also tell me how to win 30 games as a survivor and as demons in private it seems that it does not count, in custom game

Edited by iLmIgLiOrE91

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Let the survivors finish all the objectives till they reach the book then the survivors cannot go down. Then target a player with the least amount of health.

Tested this out in a private match, didn't work unfortunately 

so I make a premise it's a great game also because I'm a fan of the movie saga, but it has too many errors to fix when the hell the patches come out? boh, if the developers are already taking it easy by not releasing the ps4 trophy list ... let's figure here ...

18 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

so I make a premise it's a great game also because I'm a fan of the movie saga, but it has too many errors to fix when the hell the patches come out? boh, if the developers are already taking it easy by not releasing the ps4 trophy list ... let's figure here ...

Saber Dev " yeah I mean internally, it's not fixed yet on the game you guys playing, hopefully hotfix will come quick"

4 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

Just got it, its so weird. The demon possessed one of his basic units and downed my friend. Possessed basic unit dies, then I revived my friend and it gave me the trophy. Extremely buggy trophy that will most likely get patched anyway.

prior to the trophy popping, had you definitely killed a survivor during possession in some prior match? maybe it just popped really late for you

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

So play survivor and wait for someone to go down by the possed basic then revive them?

I am a Cheryl support main. I have revived countless amounts of people, they were downed by possessed summons, other survivors. Etc

This isn’t the solution. It’s a bugged trophy. 

The quote “One by one we will take you” comes from Evil Dead 1 when Cheryl is possessed. It wouldnt make sense for it to mean “revive”, based on trophy title. It’s for the demon to be offing the survivors one by one. I personally think it’s just bugged. Don’t think it means revive. Just my two cents 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

11 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

prior to the trophy popping, had you definitely killed a survivor during possession in some prior match? maybe it just popped really late for you

I had but still, shouldn't have happened. Buggy mess but also I was using Cheryl as my main also.

3 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

So play survivor and wait for someone to go down by the possed basic then revive them?

That's how it unlocked for me yes, try it  but with Cheryl

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Dude u didn't earned the trophy, i saw ur profile

1 hour ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

There’s a bunch of trolls and liars regarding this game isn’t there? So weird to flex something that never occurred.

I also got the trophy while playing as Demon, in my second match ever. I didn't even realize it was a Survivor trophy until the next day when I was going through the list.