iLmIgLiOrE91

One by one we will take you Help

68 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

i think the people involved are talking about two separate achievements 


Yeah I look at the profiles of the people who have “gotten” it and it’s not unlocked. Could be their profile hasn’t been synced or the have no idea what trophy we are actually referring to 😂

 

well mine is still glitched. I’ve been doing everything to try to get it to unlock. Played demon and downed survivors, and I was a survivor helping the one up who was downed by another survivor. No luck for me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! It looks like I'm the latest to obtain this trophy. 

 

Someone dm'ed me on PSN about this, so I wanted to see if there was a thread on this to assist with what info I have. 

 

I main Ash from ED1 and I got this trophy by playing as a survivor. I became possessed by the demon player and, while possessed, they killed a player (not the bleeding out down, but the dead down if that makes sense) 

 

Once I resumed control of my character, the trophy popped. 

 

I am assuming this trophy is indeed bugged as more people should have this as this is a common occurrence in game. But it doesn't help that this trophy is worded weird and, in the trophy list, is located with the other demons player trophies. 

 

Anyways, I hope that helps. Happy to answer any questions. Best of luck!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, LittleSallySue said:

I main Ash from ED1 and I got this trophy by playing as a survivor. I became possessed by the demon player and, while possessed, they killed a player (not the bleeding out down, but the dead down if that makes sense) 

This may very well be the way, I imagine the bug lies in the killing part. Since aside from when your protecting the book I don't think downing someone instantly kills them. So if you have to kill them it's a very tight spot to have it done. You'd need to be possessed and kill a teammate within the final 2 minutes of the match.

 

I never looked at the wording super closely but when you compare it to the car trophy it becomes rather clear.

 

You can't outrun Evil

Run over a Survivor with a possessed car

 

One by one we will take you

Kill a survivor as a possessed survivor

(This would say with a possessed survivor if it was a Demon trophy)

 

So this could be boosted with 3 people. 1 demon 2 survivors in a private match, rush the book, demon possess the person GETTING the trophy and kill the other survivor for the instant death during book phase.

More people will have to confirm this, but this is how I see it after reading the quoted post.

Edited by Skurkitty
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LittleSallySue said:

Hi all! It looks like I'm the latest to obtain this trophy. 

 

Someone dm'ed me on PSN about this, so I wanted to see if there was a thread on this to assist with what info I have. 

 

I main Ash from ED1 and I got this trophy by playing as a survivor. I became possessed by the demon player and, while possessed, they killed a player (not the bleeding out down, but the dead down if that makes sense) 

 

Once I resumed control of my character, the trophy popped. 

 

I am assuming this trophy is indeed bugged as more people should have this as this is a common occurrence in game. But it doesn't help that this trophy is worded weird and, in the trophy list, is located with the other demons player trophies. 

 

Anyways, I hope that helps. Happy to answer any questions. Best of luck!

did this happen during the final stage when players dont bleed out but are insta killed by going down?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

did this happen during the final stage when players dont bleed out but are insta killed by going down?

As far as I remember, no. It happened before this stage. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LittleSallySue said:

As far as I remember, no. It happened before this stage. 


So the player was downed multiple times before the book destruction? Is this how they became “dead dead”? I’ve only seen people be in the downed state before the final book destruction phase. Not actually die from being downed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how do you make the instant kill down happen without using the book objective :hmm:?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

So how do you make the instant kill down happen without using the book objective :hmm:?

When I was boosting revives the more my dummy account went down the faster they bled out. It got to a point where it was nearly instant, but I did like 15 revives in 1 game and never had an instant death. I don't know how it would be possible outside of the book objective.

 

There's also this post on playstationtrophies that says they contacted support and it's being "worked on". Which suggests the trophy is just flat broken and even my idea above likely won't work.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can also confirm I got the trophy playing as Pablo after the demon possessed my character and downed one of my teammates until they were bleeding out. This did not happen in the last section and nobody died for me to get it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taekwonbrando said:

I can also confirm I got the trophy playing as Pablo after the demon possessed my character and downed one of my teammates until they were bleeding out. This did not happen in the last section and nobody died for me to get it.

Great! does it work with any character? And does it work in private?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Great! does it work with any character? And does it work in private?


If you get the trophy to pop during this, fantastic. But I’ve been the puppet of downing someone, and I didn’t get the trophy. 
 

between this trophy, and a few of my Returnal trophies not popping when they should, (literally beating a boss and completing an act) I’m so frustrated 😂😡

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/05/2022 at 3:31 AM, zulqarmessi said:

Dude u didn't earned the trophy, i saw ur profile

The trophy for defeating the dark ones..... Yes I have it...... Such hostility. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

The trophy for defeating the dark ones..... Yes I have it...... Such hostility. 

The dark ones trophy isn't what this thread is about 🤔

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just tested the method it doesn't work without Pablo. Apparently it does work since there are now more achievers on the trophy.

Edited by gamercris066
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think it's fair to just chalk this up to "it's broken". No two stories of how it unlocked are the same.

-Got it by killing someone when possessed in book objective

-Got it rezzing a teammate I downed while being possessed

-Got it as (X) character

Etc etc etc

I think the trophy is very much broken and it should be as simple as the description makes it sound, the people who have gotten it are just the lucky ones. Even looking over at true achievements for Xbox only around 60 people have it.

 

The count is extremely low all around compared to other trophies. I would encourage everyone looking for answers to visit the Evil Dead website and contact support at the bottom of the page. I did just that before this post.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1UvXowY.jpg
 

Waiting for that patch 

Edited by HartmannD
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HartmannD said:

1UvXowY.jpg
 

Waiting for that patch 

 

But they will fix the level 50 glitch back to level 100 for the trophy to pop.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I messaged their Support team. It’s meant to be a Demon trophy,  not a Survivor trophy, it’s just bugged as fuck and unlocks randomly. For some it’s when they revive someone downed by ANY possessed unit, when they kill someone when they’re possessed, some people have had it pop when opening a chest. Support stated it is meant to unlock the first time you down a Survivor as a Survivor when playing as a Demon.

 

 

so stop theorising ways to unlock it, it’s literally just bugged in how they implemented it. Same with Demon wins. It currently only adds a win to the counter if you’re in ‘Demon Form’ as the match ends, not if you’ve possessed a unit

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I messaged their Support team. It’s meant to be a Demon trophy,  not a Survivor trophy, it’s just bugged as fuck and unlocks randomly. For some it’s when they revive someone downed by ANY possessed unit, when they kill someone when they’re possessed, some people have had it pop when opening a chest. Support stated it is meant to unlock the first time you down a Survivor as a Survivor when playing as a Demon.

 

 

so stop theorising ways to unlock it, it’s literally just bugged in how they implemented it. Same with Demon wins. It currently only adds a win to the counter if you’re in ‘Demon Form’ as the match ends, not if you’ve possessed a unit

which means of my 45 or so wins, only about 5 count since typically i have the boss or an elite possessed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2022 at 7:43 PM, zulqarmessi said:

Buddy this thread is about this buggy trophy.....

One by one we will take you
Kill a Survivor as a possessed survivor

40L06257e.png

 

 

On 5/21/2022 at 5:17 PM, Skurkitty said:

The dark ones trophy isn't what this thread is about 🤔

 

He was using the Dark Ones trophy as another example of trophies in this game being buggy.

His original post was literally like two sentences long and I even went back and read it again thinking it might have been worded funny but it's intent is perfectly clear.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

But they will fix the level 50 glitch back to level 100 for the trophy to pop.


I got suspended for 7 days because of some dude in a match was being a total ass and I messaged him calling him out, and since mine was in written form and he reported me (even though he was the primary and initial aggressor) I was suspended.

 

Ive been checking forums hoping they don’t patch the lvl 50 unlock before I get there 🤣🤣 in at 35, suspended for a week, hoping they don’t patch the lvl 50 max user unlock trophy yet hoping they patch this one LOL 
 

 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, WizloBaggins said:

I can confirm the patched helped me get the trophy just now.


Can you tell me what should I do ?
 

I tried few times in private matches but still no luck

Edited by HartmannD
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.