GingiBengi's Dispute

Hello, and allow me to start off by saying that I have not yet been flagged for cheating HOWEVER, i joined a Tranzit zombies game today and a Modder force unlocked all trophies for everybody in the lobby. I immediately shut off my ps3, yet when I turned it back on I had received about 13 different trophies including the platinum and trophues from DLCs I don't even own. I would like to notify PSN before my account gets falsely flagged as a cheater.

Also, please take into consideration that due to my Autism and OCD, I take extreme pride in my trophy hunting. I have played and completed some of the greatest titles to ever come out on PS3 console and I honestly would spiral into a depression if all this work over the years was for nothing just because someone screwed me over. I'd even be ok with deleting bo2 from my gaming library completley, anything but getting flagged for something someone else did to my account. I've been loyal to PlayStation since switching from xbox in 2012 and still plan to be, any help would be really appreciated! 

• Like 2

What you should have done was delete your profile on the ps3 before syncing the hacked trophies and you would have been fine. 

Your best bet is to hide the game as it will get flagged regardless if it's left on your account as it's illegitimate. 

• Like 1

If it's on PS3 simply don't sync to PSN. Removing your account from the console with delete the local trophy data. Then re-add your account and try to play again.

If you synced the trophies you've accepted trophies you didn't earn legitimately. You'll need to hide the game because you will eventually get flagged.

Hey mate,

If this has happened and the trophies are synced to PSN, it'll end up as a flagged game on PSNP eventually. Your best bet is to hide the game straight away so it doesn't count towards your flagged games. Sucks, I know, but the level playing field is important.

If you booted your PS3 without an internet connection and just looked at the local trophies without syncing them, you might be able to blow away the profile and all saves on the console - you'd lose progress, of course, but that would prevent unnatural trophy order.

Sorry to hear about this - it's the worst case scenario for someone who cares about the integrity of their profile.

-DJ

• Like 1

Do not sync them!!!

Back up your saves and delete your profile from your console then make your profile again. It will wipe the trophies and you will be fine!

Edit: NINJAS,NINJAS EVERYWHERE!!!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, GingiBengi said:

So from what you all are telling me, i should hide the trophies from displaying on my game list..? this won't seem sneaky? Will i eventually get flagged anyway? Does the account get flagged or the game?

Damn, those trophies are synced already :/ Yes, you have to hide the entire game, you will get flagged eventually. Account is being flagged.

Edited by Smashero

19 minutes ago, GingiBengi said:

So from what you all are telling me, i should hide the trophies from displaying on my game list..? this won't seem sneaky? Will i eventually get flagged anyway? Does the account get flagged or the game?

If you hadn't pre-emotively told us you had a load of hacked trophies on your profile, it's inevitable someone would have flagged you in the very near future. All you can do is hide the list, write off this game and move onto a different one that doesn't have hacker riddled servers. If you get 3 flags, your profile off the leaderboards forever.

TL;DR:

1: Yes

2: No-one cares if you have hidden trophies, because hiding them is very common and people do it for a variety of reasons.

3: Initially it's just the game but get 3 flags, then you're entire account gets banned from the leaderboards.

41 minutes ago, GingiBengi said:

Yeah, just hide it, nothing sneaky about it. Even without this particular game, you will still have an amazing profile. So keep up the good work!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Damn, I see that you haven’t earned a trophy in 4 months. Maybe OP fell into deep depression over this.

OP, at least you can say the majority of your trophy collection is legit at least, there are people who have a type of trophy collection where the majority of their trophy collection’s are hacked platinums.

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 1