Easiest way to get Character intro's for "Have we Met" Trophy?

DecSim01

Well define easiest. 

They're 5 ways of, if I remember correctly, obtaining character intros/ victory poses.

1. A guaranteed way of getting character intros and poses is by doing their Towers Of Time. It costs about 25,000 coins to summon and requires you to do tasks and ladders that reward skins, augments, and gear with the final reward being a character intro. Do this for 5 characters. It's the only way that guarantees a intro and won't cost real money but requires maximum effort.

2. It is possible to get intros and victories poses from the krypt and the shrine, but this is a gamble and I have only heard of people getting intros this way. Never really received one myself from the krypt but it's another option. However, with the amount of time you're going to spend getting those coins and then spending said coins, I think it's better and more efficient to do character towers.

3. If you're patient and have krystals/ real money to burn. There maybe a chance for character intros and victory poses to appear in the weekly reset of items to buy in the shop.

4. This is grind, but you can do 25 fatalities on a single character to earn a intro/ victory pose. I'm not sure if you can do this offline though. That means having to do 125 fatalities in total.

5. If you have Aftermath playing through that story mode, I believe, grants you 4-5 intros or victory poses.

• Like 1