SpectralBWolf

It is safe keep quitting FUT games?

23 posts in this topic

As the title. Since i did every FUT trophies except "Club Icon", i started quit Division Rivals match as soon as these start, from the pause menu. After the 20th quit in a row, i got kicked by FUT and i had to resolve a CAPTCHA, before rejoin. So, it safe keep quitting to gain another 100 presences, or there is a risk to get banned or progress reset? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can leave Squad Battle matches and it counts toward the trophy. Just make a few passes before leaving. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

At least score an own goal, before quitting. 

 

Or else, you are ruining games for others, and that's not ok.

 

 

 

This, either do it in squad battles or at least score an own goal instead of wasting peoples time 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, MD_91 said:

 

This, either do it in squad battles or at least score an own goal instead of wasting peoples time 

 I did. 

18 hours ago, GireyDer said:

You can leave Squad Battle matches and it counts toward the trophy. Just make a few passes before leaving. 

Nice to know. 

Edit: I tried on Squad Battle. Same problem. After something like 25 quit in a row, got kicked and had to solve a CAPTCHA. 

Edited by SpectralBWolf
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info 😎

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200 games aren't so much when you play in FUT. Do you enjoy the game or just want to make fast plat? I am courious.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sccorp84 said:

200 games aren't so much when you play in FUT. Do you enjoy the game or just want to make fast plat? I am courious.

Most on this site will be about getting the plat fast.

 

The 200 games trophy is the one I'm least worried about.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are some wonderful answers: ruining games for others, wasting other people time, do you enjoy the game... ect...
Do I need to remind that we are in a site where people are constantly finding glitches and tricks to shorten/make easier trophies? Also, about runing games for others... isn't boosting also "ruining games for legit players"? 

So much hypocrisy.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoStraniero91 said:

Those are some wonderful answers: ruining games for others, wasting other people time, do you enjoy the game... ect...
Do I need to remind that we are in a site where people are constantly finding glitches and tricks to shorten/make easier trophies? Also, about runing games for others... isn't boosting also "ruining games for legit players"? 

So much hypocrisy.


the problem is that YOU quitting, means time wasted for your opponent too. And he doesnt get The win if you quit at 0-0.

 

i get trying to be Quick, but at least have The respect, to do an own goal and Then quit, and not at 0-0

 

that Way you have Quick matches, and your opponent gets a win 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, sccorp84 said:

200 games aren't so much when you play in FUT. Do you enjoy the game or just want to make fast plat? I am courious.

 

Honestly? I decided to try this again, since was free on plus and trophies wasn't too bad as i saw in the guide. Got bored after a bunch of match. FUT in my opinion is the worst mode of the game, too much pay-to-win since most of time i get against 90-95 overall team, when i'm using a 80 overall team. The only part that i really enjoyed was playing and helping for pro club trophies with some of the nice people you can find here.

 

The last time i enjoyed playing FUT for long was on FIFA 13. 

 

I don't see what is strange make fast plat in a site, where most of people do this regularly, and this was even one of the few games i decided to play just for the plat 🤣

 

18 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:


the problem is that YOU quitting, means time wasted for your opponent too. And he doesnt get The win if you quit at 0-0.

 

i get trying to be Quick, but at least have The respect, to do an own goal and Then quit, and not at 0-0

 

that Way you have Quick matches, and your opponent gets a win 

 

Maybe you haven't played gta v, you have to wait so long to start an heist, and often people quit as soon as the mission start, i literally waste 1 hour of my time one day. In FUT you waste 2 min max. I don't think it's a big problem if someone quit 20 match in a row to get a trophy quick, and then drop the game, when there are several randoms that do things like that and worse often and play the game always. 

 

Anyway, i finished those 200 match alternating 15 forfeit in squad battles and 1 complite rivals match. Then i decided to help some of the people on my friendlist using "The quick method" to avoid this pain. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpectralBWolf said:

 

Honestly? I decided to try this again, since was free on plus and trophies wasn't too bad as i saw in the guide. Got bored after a bunch of match. FUT in my opinion is the worst mode of the game, too much pay-to-win since most of time i get against 90-95 overall team, when i'm using a 80 overall team. The only part that i really enjoyed was playing and helping for pro club trophies with some of the nice people you can find here.

 

The last time i enjoyed playing FUT for long was on FIFA 13. 

 

I don't see what is strange make fast plat in a site, where most of people do this regularly, and this was even one of the few games i decided to play just for the plat 🤣

 

 

Maybe you haven't played gta v, you have to wait so long to start an heist, and often people quit as soon as the mission start, i literally waste 1 hour of my time one day. In FUT you waste 2 min max. I don't think it's a big problem if someone quit 20 match in a row to get a trophy quick, and then drop the game, when there are several randoms that do things like that and worse often and play the game always. 

 

Anyway, i finished those 200 match alternating 15 forfeit in squad battles and 1 complite rivals match. Then i decided to help some of the people on my friendlist using "The quick method" to avoid this pain. 


i have platinum and 100% in GTA V on ps4, so yes, i know about The wait time 😊 thanks for bringing back those tragic memories 🤣

 

no matter how little time it wastes for your opponent, dont be a dick. At least give The Victory away. Takes you 10sec longer 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's incredible how saying i quitted 20 matches in a row, because i don't see other option to make "Club Icon" faster trigger fifa players. 

 

Maybe you should blame devs first, because it's not that different about merit if your opponent quit with 0-0 or do an own goal and then quit, so they should consider to assign the win in anycase if the opponent quit. 

 

I read about players quitting during penalty in FUT Champions (or how this mode it's called), this is annoying. If i'm a dick for quitting 20 games one time because as i said i didn't see other options, everyone is lol. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this topic and I was like

 

"What the FUT"

 

Ba dum tisch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpectralBWolf said:

It's incredible how saying i quitted 20 matches in a row, because i don't see other option to make "Club Icon" faster trigger fifa players. 

 

Maybe you should blame devs first, because it's not that different about merit if your opponent quit with 0-0 or do an own goal and then quit, so they should consider to assign the win in anycase if the opponent quit. 

 

I read about players quitting during penalty in FUT Champions (or how this mode it's called), this is annoying. If i'm a dick for quitting 20 games one time because as i said i didn't see other options, everyone is lol. 


you had NO other option? How about actually playing The game? 😅 thought that was The point of a game 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:


you had NO other option? How about actually playing The game? 1f605.png thought that was The point of a game 

 

I spent so much time in older FIFA. It's so strange getting sick of game, that's always the same shit more or less, and about FUT it's a pay-to-win. Again the game it's on plus, so i said let's try this again. So i have to spent another 50 hours more in a game where i'm sick when i can just forfeit (also against ia, as said here), because you say i have to do so? 

 

You are saying this in a site where there are people, that play several 1 min plat game, just to have something like 1000 plat, and that's ok if it's their own decision and they are happy.

 

Also i'm master prestige in Bo3 zombie mode, i spend hundred of hours in some of other cod zombie, i played Warframe for over 600 hours. Believe me, i'm the last person you can say "The point of a game it's actually play the game". If i really enjoyed the game, i don't think how to do that trophy in the faster way 😂

 

For last, i just asked a simple question. Just two people tried to be helpfull, mentioning about you can forfeit and get apps in squad battles too, even if this doesn't resolve the CAPTCHA problem. The rest maybe should come back to Fifa forum lol. 

Edited by SpectralBWolf
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just need to play 1 match with another player on CO OP that has a player in HIS team that made the 200 appearances, that's how I got it, with 1 game. Not quitting 200 games 😂 just create a boosting session and stop trying to trigger FIFA vets by not being efficient 😂😜

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@SpectralBWolf

As mentionned before, squad battle is the best way to do it, so you dont ruin the game online for others ^^

 

And yes i had the captcha thing too, just do a few matches, and when you get the captcha a lot, wait the next day and keep doing the same, you wont be ban at all, i did most of my 200 games like that when i did platinum on PS5 ^^' (thx god i kept my player to pop it directly on ps4 ><)

Edited by seblegamer
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, SpectralBWolf said:

It's incredible how saying i quitted 20 matches in a row, because i don't see other option to make "Club Icon" faster trigger fifa players. 

 

Maybe you should blame devs first, because it's not that different about merit if your opponent quit with 0-0 or do an own goal and then quit, so they should consider to assign the win in anycase if the opponent quit. 

 

I read about players quitting during penalty in FUT Champions (or how this mode it's called), this is annoying. If i'm a dick for quitting 20 games one time because as i said i didn't see other options, everyone is lol. 

 

I quit out a ton of matches when going for Club Icon in Live FUT Friendlies/Squad Battles to speed it up so doesn't trigger me one bit. 200 games is way beyond what is required for the rest of the FUT trophies, so I don't blame anybody who wants to speed it up just for the platinum. 

Edited by Glorious Fury
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpectralBWolf said:

It's so strange getting sick of game

 

Then why play it?

 

Do you seriously spend your time chasing trophies, in games you don't even like to play? 

 

It's too much bro. Take a break, smell the roses :) 

 

Trophies are nice, but don't you think it should at least be fun? or be earned in games you actually enjoy?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

 

Then why play it?

 

Do you seriously spend your time chasing trophies, in games you don't even like to play? 

 

It's too much bro. Take a break, smell the roses :) 

 

Trophies are nice, but don't you think it should at least be fun? or be earned in games you actually enjoy?

 

As i already said, to give another try to it, and because of some friends since was on ps+. I didn't say everything from the game was bad, or totally boring, but i don't see why someone should be forced to play another 100+ full matches, because you have to say what people should do or judge for something you can't even know.

 

Another reason, it's that at some point trophy hunting become like a collection, so it's not unusual here if sometimes people choose to start a game just to getting the plat for collection, rarity or for whatever they want. There are several games with grind trophies, that i think no one will say these are fun, but people still do because after this grind may feel rewarded (I see you have Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic for GTA IV in your trophy cabinet, if you say that winning every single mode, and every single race was fun, i will not believe you lol). Have you ever played Pokémon? Getting a pokémon to lv. 100 wasn't an easy, fast or enjoyable task, but once you hit lv. 100 was very satisfying.

 

Honestly, you seems like the classic guy that want to make flame for nothing, seeing your answers in this topic. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpectralBWolf said:

 

As i already said, to give another try to it, and because of some friends since was on ps+. I didn't say everything from the game was bad, or totally boring, but i don't see why someone should be forced to play another 100+ full matches, because you have to say what people should do or judge for something you can't even know.

 

Another reason, it's that at some point trophy hunting become like a collection, so it's not unusual here if sometimes people choose to start a game just to getting the plat for collection, rarity or for whatever they want. There are several games with grind trophies, that i think no one will say these are fun, but people still do because after this grind may feel rewarded (I see you have Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic for GTA IV in your trophy cabinet, if you say that winning every single mode, and every single race was fun, i will not believe you lol). Have you ever played Pokémon? Getting a pokémon to lv. 100 wasn't an easy, fast or enjoyable task, but once you hit lv. 100 was very satisfying.

 

Honestly, you seems like the classic guy that want to make flame for nothing, seeing your answers in this topic. 


i understand what you mean 😊

 

no one trying to make flame. Sorry if it seems like that 😊

 

i was just not understanding, if you started a game you know you hate 🙈 but i see what you mean now 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.05.2022 at 1:21 AM, kevinyang82 said:

Most on this site will be about getting the plat fast.

 

The 200 games trophy is the one I'm least worried about.

Just asking, that's it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.