Passengers do not board the bus

I just started with the game and after the tutorial I am having the problem, that passengers do not get on board. I am standing in the correct position, doors are open, but they do not get in. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I re-started and re-installed the game, but I still having the problem. I read in the TML forum that this was once a bug on the PC version which was fixed. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by TOTENTANZ_77
Correction

This does happen sometimes, but pulling out of the stop area, and pulling in again sometimes helps. Although certain orders require you to interact with passengers and see tickets (stay away from those as they are bugged) - Those orders specify passenger numbers in the orders selection menu. 

There seems to be a few bugs in this game but nothing majorly game breaking (except for when my save corrupted but I had a back up save) 

I had a similar problem the other day where the bus had just closed its door and the driver left me on at the stop, so I had to sprint to the next stop hoping that there was enough people boarding that I could make it before he left again.

Wait this is about a game... umm hope it works out for you.

• 4 months later...
On 15.5.2022 at 9:18 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

This does happen sometimes, but pulling out of the stop area, and pulling in again sometimes helps. Although certain orders require you to interact with passengers and see tickets (stay away from those as they are bugged) - Those orders specify passenger numbers in the orders selection menu. 

There seems to be a few bugs in this game but nothing majorly game breaking (except for when my save corrupted but I had a back up save) 

Hey I hope it's okay to ask here. Did the gane ever gor any updates on console since release that got rid of any of these bugs? I'm thinking about to get this game since a while already but I haven't seen much console related reviews about it :o

• 2 months later...
On 16/10/2022 at 0:25 AM, GWolf25 said:

Hey I hope it's okay to ask here. Did the gane ever gor any updates on console since release that got rid of any of these bugs? I'm thinking about to get this game since a while already but I haven't seen much console related reviews about it :o

I haven't played the game in some number of months, but I am putting the finishing touches to my PSNProfiles guide, and there have been updates yes, but I will still recommend avoiding those tasks anyway. I will test again and the most up-to-date information will be reflected in the guide.