Material guide for 'Top Shelf' trophy

Frejo3

Thanks for this, I have no idea what I picked up so far, and what I may have missed. I have 2 areas left to do, and will be certain to use this to know that at the very least Dreadstone Peak and Elder Corpse are both completed, then just have to see if trophy pops or not. Yours is the first guide I've seen as well. Appreciate you putting it together.

Edit: This did help! I had ended up missing the shimmering bud in Creeping Caves, and the Bluestone Mushroom in Bol Gerhan. Appreciate you!

Edited by IntrepidHunter
updated
  • Like 1

Does anybody know where to find all the bluebossoms ? Hardly missing 1 and i feel like i searched everywhere ^^

Im before final Boss and wanna do this collectible stuff first ^^

Forget what i said, was the first one in ur mention for blueblossoms....

Edited by PuRiZo-_-

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, karamutengo said:

is this trophy glitched? I followed your guide and updated everything but no trophy at all (for creating all potion and for updating it). I don't even have anything else on the menu to update ;(

Double-check your inventory and make sure that you have all the different types of decoctions. I remember that in my first playthrough I didn't have the Blastroar one, because it's the only one that requires a sort of rare material to have crafted. But if you truly have all different ones then I don't know =(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frejo3 said:

Double-check your inventory and make sure that you have all the different types of decoctions. I remember that in my first playthrough I didn't have the Blastroar one, because it's the only one that requires a sort of rare material to have crafted. But if you truly have all different ones then I don't know =(

Oh you are right. I am missing the blastroar BUT I have the 2 dragon tongues in my inventory and the lady give me no option to craft it.

9 hours ago, karamutengo said:

Oh you are right. I am missing the blastroar BUT I have the 2 dragon tongues in my inventory and the lady give me no option to craft it.

To craft the Blastroar one you need to find one Unstable Ore and then from there you can use the materials to upgrade it. I found Unstable Ore from the red ore veins that are in Bol Gerahn area, there are a couple ore vein spots if you go to the big tree and follow the right wall up, through a few small caves.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Frejo3 said:

To craft the Blastroar one you need to find one Unstable Ore and then from there you can use the materials to upgrade it. I found Unstable Ore from the red ore veins that are in Bol Gerahn area, there are a couple ore vein spots if you go to the big tree and follow the right wall up, through a few small caves.

something REALLY weird. I followed a video guide from youtube (similar to this one in the topic) and I have found every ingredient and no option to craft. I will recheck the unstable ore but I am 100% sure I have it.

@Frejo3 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It was exactly the Unstable ore. I think I had used some in a few upgrades. Went to the place you mentioned and boom. Platin trophy. Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by karamutengo

9 hours ago, karamutengo said:

something REALLY weird. I followed a video guide from youtube (similar to this one in the topic) and I have found every ingredient and no option to craft. I will recheck the unstable ore but I am 100% sure I have it.

@Frejo3 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It was exactly the Unstable ore. I think I had used some in a few upgrades. Went to the place you mentioned and boom. Platin trophy. Thank you very much for your help.

No problem, just glad I could help =)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15.5.2022 at 3:31 PM, Frejo3 said:

As I haven't seen any type of guide anywhere on where you can find the materials for upgrading your tools, I thought that I would write down all the spots I came across in my second playthrough and make it easier for others struggling to find that one or two materials that they are missing. Added area names for all the items and might be messy in most spots, but hopefully it's easy enough to read 1f642.png

Shimmering Bud (Flask upgrade)

1. In a bag under the gatehouse in Ashbourne Village, to the right when at the fork
  2. In a chest at the beginning of Stonehall Dungeons (Ashbourne Village area)
  3. In a bag at the top of the tree in Praying Giants (Bol Gerahn area)
  4. In a chest in the bottom left of the Creeping Caves, watch out for the trap just before (Bol Gerhn area)
  5. In a bag in the Verdant Ruins (Corvius Mire). At the third location of The Scholar, above the big cyclops like enemy.
  6. In a bag at the top of the Sentinel Caves on the left side of Dreadstone Peak, requires the Ethercloth Bolt to reach.
  7. In a chest in the Temple of Embers. Once you reach the shortcut with the lifts the chest is impossible to miss.
  8. In a chest after fighting the boss of the Sky Temple in Elder Copse. Head outside the boss room and travel down until you reach the chest.

Exotic Strand (Ammo upgrade)

1. In a chest at the top left of Ashbourne Village (needs grapple)
  2. In a chest outside of Archridge District, first shortcut (Ashbourne Village)
  3. In a bag right next to where you find the Magnesin Supply key item (Bol Gerahn)
  4. In a bag along the path in the Temple of Bol Gerahn, next to the entrance to the sewers.
  5. In a bag at the top of The Great Tree. Exit on the left and go up in the temple to reach outside again, the bag is on a platform slightly hidden on the top right.
  6. In a bag at the top of The Great Tree. Exit on the right and follow the path until the mage door. Just before the door there's a drop with a hidden platform below.
  7. In a bag on a few ledges down after exiting the Temple of Eleven at the top door (Dreadstone Peak area)
  8. In a bag next to the first checkpoint in the Blasphemer's Vault, ride the wind up from the checkpoint to reach. (Dreadstone Peak area)

Blueblossom (Haze Decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag in Ashbourne Castle, next to the Nameless Cryomancer start point
  2. In a bag in the Creeping Caves, along the path to The Nomad's second appearance. Under the shortcut door right of the starting location for Bol Gerahn.
  3. In a bag in Foulmurk Marsh, on the right lower side, below the boss (Corvius Mire area)
  4. In a bag on the first chain when going towards the Falling Star in Dreadstone Peak.

Bluestone Mushroom (Frostvein decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag in Praying Giants (Bol Gerahn area), requires Ethercloth Bolt to be able to ride the wind stream. Next to starting location for the Wind mage.
  2. In a bag in the Blasphemer's Vault. Use the chains from the second checkpoint, same location as The Nomad boss fight.

Dragon's Tongue (Blastroar decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag in the Unclean Oasis along the water surface (Bol Gerahn area, connected to the Creeping Caves)
  2. In a bag in the Fettid Grotto, right of the first checkpoint on a raised platform. Requires Luminstone to reach Fettid Grotto. (Corvius Mire area)

Sunfire Toadstool (Phlogiston decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag across the broken platforms at the top of the Temple of Bol Gerahn. Outside the door of where you join the Shroud Alliance.
  2. In a bag on a raised platform along the path in Darkearth Lair (Corvius Mire area)

Grimgrip Cap (Gutrot decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag at the top of The Great Tree, just above the checkpoint and right before the boss. (Corvius Mire area)
  2. In a bag at the Temple of Eleven, along the path as you climb up on the left wall (Dreadstone Peak area)

Umbral Creeper (Umbral decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag in Pilgrim's Respite, through the big door at the bottom left of Blasphemer's Vault (Dreadstone Peak area)
  2. In a bag at the top right of the Falling Star ship at the top of Dreadstone Peak, guarded by an enemy.

Golden Morel (Radiant decoction upgrade)

1. In a bag in the Temple of Embers in Elder Copse. Along the path as you ride the wind up.
  2. In a bag in the Sky Temple in the Elder Copse. It's in on a platform above the first stone circle that you encounter.

Thx for this man but I am completely lost. I have double checked all blue blossom locations I got all four of them but I still miss one more. It’s my last missing one and last step for platinum. Are you sure there are only four? 
i found a video guide that also shows four, but why am I missing one? Any help appreciated 

• 1 year later...