Trophy Tho... Not, I just had to.

Smashero

Doesnt really look like a shortgame to me "finish the game on no chance mode" sounds like mor ethan a 20sec platinum^^
anyway i am somewhat interested in this. played quiet some surprisingly good (at least for me) sidescrollers lately so maybe this is another one? happy for anyone to share his experience with it

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, Ich1994-1994 said:

So are the trophies all bugged or what’s going on here?

I'm wondering the same thing

I checked out the Xbox achievement site and barely anybody has earned them either

It's possible that this game is brutally hard but even then notoriously difficult games like Crypt of the Necrodancer have a better completion percentage, granted it's been out for much much longer but you'd figure no matter the difficulty at least the top tier of trophy/achievement hunters would've earned some of them already 

If bugs are the issue I'm not sure why they'd put it up for the $20 sale instead of waiting for the devs to fix it

I might snag it anyway and keep it in the library in hopes that'll it be fixed

5 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I'm wondering the same thing

I checked out the Xbox achievement site and barely anybody has earned them either

It's possible that this game is brutally hard but even then notoriously difficult games like Crypt of the Necrodancer have a better completion percentage, granted it's been out for much much longer but you'd figure no matter the difficulty at least the top tier of trophy/achievement hunters would've earned some of them already 

If bugs are the issue I'm not sure why they'd put it up for the $20 sale instead of waiting for the devs to fix it

I might snag it anyway and keep it in the library in hopes that'll it be fixed

I mean it has 8 game owners so it is very possible that simply no one bothered to get them. I also looked at the profiles of people playing it and a lot of them have completion rates far below 50% which indicates that they tend to not platinum games.

anyway I bought it. Don’t know when I will start it but if I find something out I will post here

• 3 months later...

I just started this and can confirm it's pretty hard, especially on Hardcore, which I'm playing with a trophy in mind (No Chance difficulty isn't showing up as a choice, so I assume it's an NG+ thing?). Hopefully nothing's glitched, but I've killed more than 20 characters with the flame thorns and haven't seen the trophy. Maybe progression doesn't save if you die before reaching a checkpoint? Otherwise fun enough game, if a bit frustrating.

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2022 at 1:40 PM, visighost said:

I just started this and can confirm it's pretty hard, especially on Hardcore, which I'm playing with a trophy in mind (No Chance difficulty isn't showing up as a choice, so I assume it's an NG+ thing?). Hopefully nothing's glitched, but I've killed more than 20 characters with the flame thorns and haven't seen the trophy. Maybe progression doesn't save if you die before reaching a checkpoint? Otherwise fun enough game, if a bit frustrating.

How is it going?

10 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

How is it going?

Meh, it's been added to the pile of games I've moved on from. I'm all for difficult games, but I don't think someone met the right difficulty/progression/fun balance for me. Not to say it's bad, I didn't rage quit, I just... have too many games and a fickle temperament?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 17/02/2023 at 0:36 AM, visighost said:

Meh, it's been added to the pile of games I've moved on from. I'm all for difficult games, but I don't think someone met the right difficulty/progression/fun balance for me. Not to say it's bad, I didn't rage quit, I just... have too many games and a fickle temperament?

sounds like you've just given up.