Several trophies bugged/locked

Did not pop the following:

Any weapon trophy

Mission Master

Legendary hunter

Only the Best

Heavy Medal

The Whole Story

I looked at my Ghost Profile and the tracker is completely off. When I beat the game it told me that I've destabilized the cartel at 97% and need to get 100% for a different ending. I had already got 100% before my first (bad) ending and even saw the good ending the second time I played the final mission... Plus the percentage on the Ghost Profile of main missions is far lower so the 97% thing doesn't even make sense.

This is the most broken platinum I've ever done. I can't play it again - it's too damn grindy. Does anybody know a solid workaround for these trophies?

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 1

You have mentioned reloading an earlier save on your previous thread maybe that's the problem. Everything saves on a save file and your ghost profile reads it. Reloading an earlier save made them out of sync maybe. Personally, I never encountered a single glitch in my 150 hours. I can recommend backing up and deleting everything including the options file and playing offline (without connecting Ubi servers). What's your in-game cartel overview look like btw? I can understand collectibles are glitching but missions as well?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, johncnstntn__ said:

You have mentioned reloading an earlier save on your previous thread maybe that's the problem. Everything saves on a save file and your ghost profile reads it. Reloading an earlier save made them out of sync maybe. Personally, I never encountered a single glitch in my 150 hours. I can recommend backing up and deleting everything including the options file and playing offline (without connecting Ubi servers). What's your in-game cartel overview look like btw? I can understand collectibles are glitching but missions as well?

That can't be it because the 50% documents trophy bugged out before I redownloaded a save and only popped when I reinstalled the game.

You can't play this offline, as far as I'm aware.

My cartel overview is 100% (security says 115% for some reason) and I even 100% all DLC and collectibles on the DLCs.

It's 115% because of extra dlc story missions for the main game. Masked security guy for example. You can play offline, I had to play when Ubi servers went full retard couple weeks back. It's not like Divison or Crew, always online. Last thing I can recommend checking if every story mission is gray meaning you have completed all for Mission Master.

• Like 1

I’m fairly certain Mission Master was the one that bugged out for me. I was playing in co-op all the way through and my partner got the trophy once we hit the last mission but I didn’t. We both restarted the game, my partner was host this time, he invited me to his save and I looked through every single mission on the map until I came across one that wasn’t completed for whatever reason. We know we completed that mission but the game made me do it again. I finally got the trophy.

Try joining someone else’s save and see if it makes a difference for you. If you see anything incomplete ask your friend to restart that mission for you. As for the other trophies, I’m not sure sorry.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mina said:

I’m fairly certain Mission Master was the one that bugged out for me. I was playing in co-op all the way through and my partner got the trophy once we hit the last mission but I didn’t. We both restarted the game, my partner was host this time, he invited me to his save and I looked through every single mission on the map until I came across one that wasn’t completed for whatever reason. We know we completed that mission but the game made me do it again. I finally got the trophy.

Try joining someone else’s save and see if it makes a difference for you. If you see anything incomplete ask your friend to restart that mission for you. As for the other trophies, I’m not sure sorry.

Thanks,  as per your advice I joined a random person's game but it showed as completed for all of them.  Glad you got yours though.

11 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

what a piece of shit. ubisoft really sullying the tom clancy video games with their most recent offerings. All I want is a badass rainbow six vegas sequel, campaign and coop.

I know what you mean, man.  Ubisoft games are a guilty plaasure of mine and I really enjoyed both Breakpoint and Wildlands purely as games. I even played on the hardest difficulty prior to all the trophies breaking on me because I wanted that "ghost" experience.  However, I think it's becoming clear now that when it comes to trophies Ubisoft can't be trusted... A lot of their games now always seems to have platinum breakers and this is the worst yet as there is no fixed workaround or multiple save files to rely on. Most of the platinum breakages I've encountered since trophy hunting has been in their games. I think the guide for Wildlands should be updated with bug warning as many people have reported issues with the aforemention trophies. 

12 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

It's 115% because of extra dlc story missions for the main game. Masked security guy for example. You can play offline, I had to play when Ubi servers went full retard couple weeks back. It's not like Divison or Crew, always online. Last thing I can recommend checking if every story mission is gray meaning you have completed all for Mission Master.

Oh, ok gotchya. That makes sense. Hmm I did experience a few times where it said I couldn't connect to the Ubisoft servers. I wonder if that had something to do with the stats not tracking properly. If it comes to it I'll do it all again compelly offline but that won't be until further down the line. Maybe next year. I've lost the motivation to continue after all that investment and there are other games more worthy of my time.

3 hours ago, SMKpaladin said:

I have the same issues with exactly the same trophies listed by the OP. Only difference is, I still need to finish the Fallen Ghosts DLC.

Also, I never reloaded a save file, but my Ghost profile is completely off, too.

I have a feeling that it may be connected to that weekend where Ubisoft's online servers had an outage. Seems to have just stopped the tracker at one point but should be back to normal.

I haven't finished any of the expansions (I was so annoyed by the bugs I uninstalled) but plan to give the game another go in small doses. Ubisoft is unlikely to fix it as the game is old now and apparantly it had bugged trophies at launch too so they probably couldn't even if they tried.

On 29/05/2022 at 1:43 PM, Danny12 said:

Sadly game bugged out on me, no documents trophies, no weapons trophies and mission master all didn't pop when they should have

Just had the exact same problem. Got the 50% documents trophy but not the 100%. Also didn't get the all bonus medals or all upgrades bought trophy. 

Starting a new game hope it doesn't happen again

So, I’ve got the platinum now.  Some points:

1. Contrary to what has been advised by another poster, trophies not tracking properly in this game is a common bug and it is not recommended that you delete your save file and/or play offline if your trophies bug out in the first playthrough. This is because progress carries over between saves. In other words, on my second playthrough I didn’t collect all the medals , skill points or do all of the missions. I only did the ones that I believed bugged out. I still have about half the map left.

2.The reason why I was able to determine what missions bugged out is because I approached the map region by region in my initial playthrough and, in my case, the trophies bugged out in the first half of my playthrough. That’s not to say that it can’t bug out at various intervals but generally it’s best to tackle the map by fully completing a province before moving on to the next and to make note of the order. The other thing that really helped was having my ghost profile beside me for my second playthrough. Whenever the mission tracker went up I knew the other missions in the region would as well. Whenever it didn’t I’d move on to a mission in another region. Same with the documents. 

3. The fundamental difference between this playthrough and my first is that never once, so far, have I been disconnected from Ubisoft servers. In fact, if the game says it has failed to connect to Ubisoft servers at any point I immediately quit out and restart the app until it does. Not sure if that has something to do with it but that was the only thing I could imagine having an impact.

4. The plan was to complete the Narco Road DLC before a second attempt at the platinum but I’ve encountered a problem where not all of my skill upgrades carried over to the Narco DLC (despite carrying over to Fallen Ghosts) and my level has been capped at 20. I’m not sure if this is a bug or not so if anyone can shed some light on that it would be great. Thanks.

Finally, it's advisable for those who have run into this pathetic bug to have ghost profile tracker beside you. It updates every 5 minutes and is accurate. If you stop seeing counters going up it means your progress is not tracking currently and you’re likely going to be locked out of the platinum so be prepared for a second playthrough for clean up. Make note of where it stops tracking and, again, approach region by region so that it will be easy to determine where it’s gone wrong. I’m gonna try to get the Narco Road trophies and then never have to look at this game ever again. It was fun…until it wasn’t. A real shame that this will be how I remember the game.

• Like 2

Didn't get any of the weapons trophies, didn't get "collect all collectibles and legends" trophies, didn't get "finish all story missions" trophy, didn't get "unlock all mercenarie missions trophy". In my first playtrough, I played online/offline several times, so I wouldn't be surprised if that glitched out all these trophies for me. 

Such a shame: good game with really poor development in the trophy/achievment aspect. I will never play an Ubisoft game ever again.

Starting my second playtrough, though... God saves us all.  

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. 

1st playthrough 100-115% in game with 104 missions and 98% in ubi connect stats. All weapons trophies, kingslayer files, legends and missions didnt pop. 

It was 95% I think when I started new game in new slot. After comleting 3 locations got files, legends and some weapons. For assault rifeles I collected nearly all of them (left 2 from bosses and 2 from high-lvl locations) when the trophy poped. 

The last one missing is mission master. I tried on my 1st save the checkpoint replay method, even replayed some missions without chekpoints. Did 2d silent spade mission, both sandoval missions, got both endings and still nothing. 

I even started NR and FG dlcs but it didnt solve the problem. 

So right now Im between 2d playthrough and replaying all missions in 1st save, because without upgraed rebels some missions are hard.  

3 hours ago, aFewScarsMore said:

Same here. 

1st playthrough 100-115% in game with 104 missions and 98% in ubi connect stats. All weapons trophies, kingslayer files, legends and missions didnt pop. 

It was 95% I think when I started new game in new slot. After comleting 3 locations got files, legends and some weapons. For assault rifeles I collected nearly all of them (left 2 from bosses and 2 from high-lvl locations) when the trophy poped. 

The last one missing is mission master. I tried on my 1st save the checkpoint replay method, even replayed some missions without chekpoints. Did 2d silent spade mission, both sandoval missions, got both endings and still nothing. 

I even started NR and FG dlcs but it didnt solve the problem. 

So right now Im between 2d playthrough and replaying all missions in 1st save, because without upgraed rebels some missions are hard.  

Provided that you played region by region and didn't complete missions all over the place, your best best for getting 'mission master' would be on a new playthrough on those 3 locations where you got the files, legends and weapons trophies. You can look at your ghost profile to see if the counter goes up. Don't delete the first save, just play on a brand new save slot and make sure you're always online and synced. If the error message, "Could not synchronize online contacts. Oruro-01002" pops up quit out immediately and log in again. If it keeps happening reinstall the game (that fixed the error message for me). Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I have the following problem.

I started playing Wildlands in 2018 through the free demo, playing for 6 hrs in a save file (save file 1).

I then started a new file (save file 2) when i bought the full game and from then on put 400hrs into it, did all missions, all collectibles and still i don't get "The Wholy Story" or "Legendary Hunter".

When i move to the Ubisoft Wildlands profile tracker, all stats are referring to the demo save data that has only 6hrs playtime and a minimum of exploration. It seems there is no sync with my "real" save 

Does anyone have this issue?

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

This is pretty concerning. Any idea what causes these trophies to glitch out? Is this more likely to happen if you’re playing a lot of co-op/multiplayer while grabbing collectibles and making progress towards some of these trophies? 1f914.png

From my experience, the server must register that you indeed got the collectible/completed the mission. I played offline some time in may first playthrough and everything I did while offline didn't register properly. What I mean by this is: the game recognized my progress, meanwhile the server didn't, thus having 104% completion and no trophies.

I completed everything (saved the online trophies for last) with my console being offline - including the DLCs.

So the comment above that the server must register collectibles is false.

I had 0 bugs and crashes.

Edited by janzor88
typo

16 hours ago, LuisOMGamer said:

From my experience, the server must register that you indeed got the collectible/completed the mission. I played offline some time in may first playthrough and everything I did while offline didn't register properly. What I mean by this is: the game recognized my progress, meanwhile the server didn't, thus having 104% completion and no trophies.

16 hours ago, janzor88 said:

I completed everything (saved the online trophies for last) with my console being offline - including the DLCs.

So the comment above that the server must register collectibles is false.

I had 0 bugs and crashes.

This wouldn’t be an issue for me anyways as my console is always connected to the internet. The real selling point of this game is the co-op gameplay though but I’m worried all the joining/leaving and collecting things out in the open world while playing online is what could possibly lead to some of these tracking issues. I was looking forward to this game but I do NOT want to play through multiple times!

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

This wouldn’t be an issue for me anyways as my console is always connected to the internet. The real selling point of this game is the co-op gameplay though but I’m worried all the joining/leaving and collecting things out in the open world while playing online is what could possibly lead to some of these tracking issues. I was looking forward to this game but I do NOT want to play through multiple times!

I'd say you gotta choose between having fun in coop and going for the trophies. You can do both in coop, but at your own risk. 

On 17.8.2022 at 7:22 PM, LuisOMGamer said:

I'd say you gotta choose between having fun in coop and going for the trophies. You can do both in coop, but at your own risk. 

I can actually confirm this, i did have those problems in Wildlands, and i have the exact same issue now also with Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I played a few missions with my friend and i didn't get some trophies i definitely should have gotten, i created a new save and played those missions solo and the trophies popped. The online is definitely messing up some things. Some random trophies like "land a kill from a basejump" and stuff like that did pop, but some story related and also collectible/progress wise it didn't. Ubisoft seems to have this bug since Wildlands and it didn't change even for their latest game. 

• Like 1