Several trophies bugged/locked

On 2022-08-19 at 6:52 AM, majo334 said:

I can actually confirm this, i did have those problems in Wildlands, and i have the exact same issue now also with Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I played a few missions with my friend and i didn't get some trophies i definitely should have gotten, i created a new save and played those missions solo and the trophies popped. The online is definitely messing up some things. Some random trophies like "land a kill from a basejump" and stuff like that did pop, but some story related and also collectible/progress wise it didn't. Ubisoft seems to have this bug since Wildlands and it didn't change even for their latest game. 

Damn, this is very disappointing. ☹️ But not that surprising either.. I’ve encountered a lot of games like this where online/co-op play can lead to trophy glitches, collectibles not tracking etc.

I still want to check this one out, it’s just that a friend and I wanted to play it together. We may need to wait until we’ve gathered all the collectibles first or something just to be safe. Bummer..

On 20.8.2022 at 7:32 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Damn, this is very disappointing. 2639.png But not that surprising either.. I’ve encountered a lot of games like this where online/co-op play can lead to trophy glitches, collectibles not tracking etc.

I still want to check this one out, it’s just that a friend and I wanted to play it together. We may need to wait until we’ve gathered all the collectibles first or something just to be safe. Bummer..

With Breakpoint its not "that" bad since this game doesn't have this incredibly exhausting "collect all documents" trophy like Wildlands did have. Surprisingly. Otherwise i can recommend playing co-op since its a ton of fun, and you can always start a new save and get missing trophies quite easily.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with one collectible in Itacua, called Necessary Evil. I've been there before and gotten everything from that base but it's not on my Intel list for the area and I'm missing one document apparently.

As for this ghost profile, it doesn't seem to work. The website is useless and there's no such thing that I can see called ghost recon network anymore.

Edited by GarryKE

On 13.9.2022 at 9:01 AM, GarryKE said:

I'm having an issue with one collectible in Itacua, called Necessary Evil. I've been there before and gotten everything from that base but it's not on my Intel list for the area and I'm missing one document apparently.

As for this ghost profile, it doesn't seem to work. The website is useless and there's no such thing that I can see called ghost recon network anymore.

The one file you're missing seems to be a Ricky Sandoval audio file, what does your Sandoval (not Ithacua) counter say on your game? If there is one missing you should play the Sandoval missions again to trigger it. I remember i had something similiar and i then got them all finally.

Yet i still cannot get the 2 trophies (Whole Story + Legendary hunter) to pop, and it shows i REALLY do have them all. 

And same here with the profile, except that this Ghost Network never seemed to work for me at all, for some reason it stopped collecting data after my first 6 hours playtime which i assume was the "free trial" i did that they offered for this game - while i then made a new character when i bought it and played 500 hours. Despite on this i got the "50% of all Kingslayer files" it seemed to internally work counting, but the network never showed ANY updates. 
When i ingame click (R3) on stats, the exploration says 10% which can't be real because i have about 500 hours and cleared all areas. 

• Like 1

On 15/09/2022 at 1:19 PM, majo334 said:

The one file you're missing seems to be a Ricky Sandoval audio file, what does your Sandoval (not Ithacua) counter say on your game? If there is one missing you should play the Sandoval missions again to trigger it. I remember i had something similiar and i then got them all finally.

Yet i still cannot get the 2 trophies (Whole Story + Legendary hunter) to pop, and it shows i REALLY do have them all. 

And same here with the profile, except that this Ghost Network never seemed to work for me at all, for some reason it stopped collecting data after my first 6 hours playtime which i assume was the "free trial" i did that they offered for this game - while i then made a new character when i bought it and played 500 hours. Despite on this i got the "50% of all Kingslayer files" it seemed to internally work counting, but the network never showed ANY updates. 
When i ingame click (R3) on stats, the exploration says 10% which can't be real because i have about 500 hours and cleared all areas. 

Thanks. I'm going to check these soon. Fingers crossed.

What's the link to the ghost network server? Every time I think I open something the website just goes back to Ubisoft's Breakpoint pages. I can't even find where I'm supposed to see this stuff.

As for unlocking your trophies, I hope you get them. It's a huge game and grind. It sucks to get all of that way for it to break!

11 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Thanks. I'm going to check these soon. Fingers crossed.

What's the link to the ghost network server? Every time I think I open something the website just goes back to Ubisoft's Breakpoint pages. I can't even find where I'm supposed to see this stuff.

As for unlocking your trophies, I hope you get them. It's a huge game and grind. It sucks to get all of that way for it to break!

Now this is odd! I swear i was on the Ghost Recon Wildlands Network 2-3 weeks ago and i was able to visit the stats, now i get the same issue as you, it is not accessible anymore. Looked on reddit and it SEEMS they recently even shut it down for some reason, as many complain about the same - on reddit the quote goes: "Ubisoft shut down multiplayer and Online services for 15 games In order to help focus the company's resources on some of Ubisoft's newer or more popular titles.".

It would be good if they just work on it and fix the progress issues so many people are having. 

PS: btw i found a handy website that shows an interactive map of Wildlands,

https://swissgameguides.com/maps/ghost_recon_wildlands/world/interactive_map.html

Respect to the person who did this - can be useful for players that are looking for certain missing files 

Edited by majo334
ps
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have played half the game on disc a few years ago and left it and then spent this month finishing it up but on the digital version, also did a number of missions solo and co op both times, I have cleared all areas of collectibles but did not get the trophy's - the whole story, mission master (i have finished the story, both endings and all bosses finished) 

legendary hunter, and heavy medals, the only missions not completed are operation silent spade and watchmen and both have kingslayer files to get, do i really need to finish these two awful missions or do they not count? i am pulling my hair out at silent spade especially and its lack of checkpoint and quite frankly its starting to ruin the game for me now along with these trophy's not Poppin when they should, i also have none of the 6 weapon model trophy's and those seem definitely glitched ? 

I'm thinking i will need to start a new game for sure and try and just grab the collectibles again and hope the trophy's pop.

but can anyone confirm if silent spade and watchmen need to be done? 

So i Started a new save file and gradually all weapon trophy's popped after clearing a few regions, same deal for the missing story/legends/documents trophy's they all popped after just clearing a bunch of regions. Finished Fallen ghosts as well so just have Narco road to finish once i buy that DLC whenever its cheap!

Edited by naytchaa
Spelling and finished my query!

5 hours ago, naytchaa said:

i have played half the game on disc a few years ago and left it and then spent this month finishing it up but on the digital version, also did a number of missions solo and co op both times, I have cleared all areas of collectibles but did not get the trophys - the whole story, mission master (i have finished the story, both endings and all bosses finished) 

legendary hunter, and heavy medals, the only missions not completed are operation silent spade and watchmen and both have kingslayer files to get, do i really need to finish these two awful missions or do they not count? i am pulling my hair out at silent spade especially and its lack of checkpoint and quite frankly its starting to ruin the game for me now along with these trophys not poppin when they should, i also have none of the 6 weapon model trophys and those seem definately glitched ? 

im thinking i will need to start a new game for sure and try and just grab the collectibles again and hope the trophys pop.

but can anyone confirm if silent spade and watchmen need to be done? 

I'm going to do a new game to work towards trophies all over again when I can be arsed, I miss the game but don't miss the grindy aspect of it all.

• 1 month later...

Solved the issue for anyone who has ever played Co-Op with anyone. Anything you picked up in their world, legends, docs, and missions completed do not count on your own world. So if you are playing with someone and run into this issue, the missing things, missions collectibles, or otherwise are entirely related to when you played with them. Played the first region with my brother, The 100% all missions, Bonus Medals, Legends, Assault Rifle Blueprints, Sniper, LMG Shotgun, and Unlock rebel skills didn't pop. I replayed the first region collected the legends and beat all the missions and every single trophy that didn't pop did. So fucking stupid. 

So it's safer to just play solo from the sounds of things to avoid issues, which sucks when there is a co-op element in the game.

Edit: forgot I even posted in this thread before, so yeah, Solo it is when I can be bothered with it. I heard Wildlands also has issues now, or so I'm told.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13.1.2023 at 5:19 PM, GamingWithFlacy said:

Completed the story today and Mission Master didn't unlock. Am I missing requirements or should it pop at the same time as 'The End' trophy?

Mission Master requires obtaining 100% completion in Smuggling, Security, Influence and Production, aswell as completing the 2 missions for the final boss and the 2 DEA missions. Make sure you got 100% in all the regions.

About the whole topic of bugged trophies as i've already mentioned here, i still got this problem of obtaining all the kingslayer files but the trophy won't pop. Its because at some point in my almost 500 hours of Wildlands i played co-op occasionally and probably picked up files that haven't been registered as they should. The counter says i got them all but the system doesn't register. I can briefly remember the region i played co-op in with my friend so the solution would be to make a new save file and go into this region trying to pick up as many kingslayer files as i can to MAYBE pick up the right one. It is just tedious this is the only workaround for those bugged trophies. Ubisoft still doesn't care and never will.

• Like 1

On 27-1-2023 at 0:30 AM, WhiteAndNerdy139 said:

In 2023, finished the story with all endings and collected all weapons.  

Missing main story trophy. Only got the trophy for shotguns.  

What a fucking joke of a company.

I had the same some problem. played the game in 2017 shortly, i went back a week ago and still had a save from 2017 so i started on that save. But from the moment you play co op everything for collecting goes wrong, and i think i played co op in 2017. So all collecting the weapons trophies bugged. the story trophy bugged. I made i new save and played the whole game again. And Then trophies started to pop on random moments when i picked a weapon or kingslayer filles and the story trophy popped when i did a mission that i did in co op. there is cross save for trophies progression. So do only thing you can do is make a new save and hope that trophies pop soon, like a weapon you picked up in co op or kingslayer and the missions. I had no luck, some trophies popped soon. but 3 trophies where litterly my last 3 collectible on the map. it was a hell off week for me because the game is so big. i played the game 2 times this week. But i got the platinum this morning. I hope you get it aswell. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:56 PM, ItsVenss said:

I had the same some problem. played the game in 2017 shortly, i went back a week ago and still had a save from 2017 so i started on that save. But from the moment you play co op everything for collecting goes wrong, and i think i played co op in 2017. So all collecting the weapons trophies bugged. the story trophy bugged. I made i new save and played the whole game again. And Then trophies started to pop on random moments when i picked a weapon or kingslayer filles and the story trophy popped when i did a mission that i did in co op. there is cross save for trophies progression. So do only thing you can do is make a new save and hope that trophies pop soon, like a weapon you picked up in co op or kingslayer and the missions. I had no luck, some trophies popped soon. but 3 trophies where litterly my last 3 collectible on the map. it was a hell off week for me because the game is so big. i played the game 2 times this week. But i got the platinum this morning. I hope you get it aswell. 

as of today I only have the:

- all gun trophies except the shotgun one.

- the finishing all story missions trophy

- the finding all legends trophy.

The medal collecting trophy popped while I still had 3 more medals to collect.

The documents trophy popped after getting the last document from the region where it says there are 9 documents but in reality there are 10. Also I got the documents trophy without all the files collected for the killed DEA agent.

If I start a new save I can see the weapons that are glitched. I will try and go collect those in the new save and hopefully i will get the trophies.

For the legends I will have to get them again in the new save, but they are by far easier to get copmared to the documents.

What a joke of a developer. Fucking Ubisoft. They only have 10k employees on each continent. They are an indie dev team.

And no. I have never played with anybody in CO OP or ever been in any CO OP lobby. EVER.

Edited by WhiteAndNerdy139

• 1 month later...

Trophies weren't much of an issue for me. Apart from a few bugs where I fell thru the floor or randomly failed a mission for zero reason the game ran fairly smoothly.

The only trophy that bugged was the coop three missions one.

I played exclusively offline for about 75% of the map, and saved my save file to cloud after every session.

I played coop for about half an hour for the two mp trophies, my buddy got the three missions one after we ran three, I got it after the fourth mission.

I hit the heavy medals trophy way before killing that leader guy (bad ending) and still collected loads more of them afterwards.

The collector files trophy popped early too, I think I had about 8 or so to collect in the last area I played, but collected them anyway as my ocd went haywire lol

So setting your PS not to connect to the Internet and using the cloud to save your game after each session may be a fix for buggy trophies?

But oc that's not helping those who want the coop experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2022 at 9:48 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Did not pop the following:

Any weapon trophy

Mission Master

Legendary hunter

Only the Best

Heavy Medal

The Whole Story

I looked at my Ghost Profile and the tracker is completely off. When I beat the game it told me that I've destabilized the cartel at 97% and need to get 100% for a different ending. I had already got 100% before my first (bad) ending and even saw the good ending the second time I played the final mission... Plus the percentage on the Ghost Profile of main missions is far lower so the 97% thing doesn't even make sense.

This is the most broken platinum I've ever done. I can't play it again - it's too damn grindy. Does anybody know a solid workaround for these trophies?

I'm just like you, same Problema . . . have the game since 2017. 

• 1 month later...

The bugged trophies are still annoying as hell, but if anyone struggles looking through all the collectibles, and check what you might have missed, this interactive map is a great help:

https://swissgameguides.com/maps/ghost_recon_wildlands/world/interactive_map.html

You can toggle on/off specific collectibles. Especially the Legends are easy to pick up with this map. Did this in an afternoon and my trophy finally popped. Still trying to conquer the bugged Kingslayer Documents trophy. 

I got Platinum yesterday and also had to struggle with a buggy trophy. Here are my experiences:

The very first thing I did was to take care of the two co-op trophies and consequently played the first three missions in co-op. When I learned some time later (at about 50% total) more by chance through the threads here that there can be problems when you have collected things in the game, as long as you were not the host in the coop, I had slight worries. But I had already put too much time into the campaign to just start over on spec.

My worries were mostly unfounded, all the trophies for the weapons, legends, missions popped exactly when they were supposed to. With one exception: "the whole story"... Normally I should have got this together with "mission master", as I had everything except Ricky Sandoval at 18/19 in the documents and this was also my last mission. "Mission master" also came, but "the whole story" unfortunately did not... I then double-checked and triple-checked everything and was sure I *really* had everything. So what to do? My suspicion naturally fell on the first three missions in the coop, I couldn't really tell whether I had collected any documents or not, so I collected all the documents from the first area again on a second save game - as was recommended here and elsewhere - without success. More out of desperation, I then started to play Operation Oracle on my complete score, which also includes a few documents, and after 5 or 6 more documents, the trophy came more by chance after all.

I can't say exactly what triggered the bug for me and why it solved itself in this strange way.

• Like 1

On 19.4.2023 at 11:01 AM, Eirulan said:

I got Platinum yesterday and also had to struggle with a buggy trophy. Here are my experiences:

The very first thing I did was to take care of the two co-op trophies and consequently played the first three missions in co-op. When I learned some time later (at about 50% total) more by chance through the threads here that there can be problems when you have collected things in the game, as long as you were not the host in the coop, I had slight worries. But I had already put too much time into the campaign to just start over on spec.

My worries were mostly unfounded, all the trophies for the weapons, legends, missions popped exactly when they were supposed to. With one exception: "the whole story"... Normally I should have got this together with "mission master", as I had everything except Ricky Sandoval at 18/19 in the documents and this was also my last mission. "Mission master" also came, but "the whole story" unfortunately did not... I then double-checked and triple-checked everything and was sure I *really* had everything. So what to do? My suspicion naturally fell on the first three missions in the coop, I couldn't really tell whether I had collected any documents or not, so I collected all the documents from the first area again on a second save game - as was recommended here and elsewhere - without success. More out of desperation, I then started to play Operation Oracle on my complete score, which also includes a few documents, and after 5 or 6 more documents, the trophy came more by chance after all.

I can't say exactly what triggered the bug for me and why it solved itself in this strange way.

Wow, congrats! I understand what you are saying, but just to be clear: you definitely DID complete Operation Oracle on your complete character once (and collected ALL Operation Oracle documents at this point back then), and then you just played it again (to the end + getting all the documents) and the trophy unlocked? This is a curious idea of a solution and i will try this as my very last straw before going through the entire game again just for the documents (which i am absolutely not feeling like wanting to) 

I found that its easy to miss documents at Operation Oracle (and also the other extra missions) so my thought was that maybe you missed some document back then or the game has again its own mysterious ways of internally counting collectibles, and this is actually a way out of the bug. 

2023 and i'm still losing my mind over this glitched trophy.

On 1.5.2023 at 4:59 PM, majo334 said:

Wow, congrats! I understand what you are saying, but just to be clear: you definitely DID complete Operation Oracle on your complete character once (and collected ALL Operation Oracle documents at this point back then), and then you just played it again (to the end + getting all the documents) and the trophy unlocked?

Hi, no, this is what I meant, sorry if that came across wrong:
I completely finished the basic game (without Operation Oracle) and did not get the trophy for the documents.
I then started Operation Oracle and collected a few (5 or 6) documents there and the trophy came.

• Like 1