Several trophies bugged/locked in 2022

On 3.5.2023 at 9:53 AM, Eirulan said:

Hi, no, this is what I meant, sorry if that came across wrong:
I completely finished the basic game (without Operation Oracle) and did not get the trophy for the documents.
I then started Operation Oracle and collected a few (5 or 6) documents there and the trophy came.

Ok, my hopes are shattered now ?

Nah, thanks for the clarification! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow trophy hunters,

I have played this game in april 2022 and have 1 tRophy bugg out on me. This is the 'Only the Best trophy' where u need to unlock all skils. Besides the main game, ive done every single upgrade in the DLCs and the trophy still didnt pop.

Anyone has any ideas how to solve this? I dont wanna do another 100+hrs playthrough for all upgrades...

Edited by CaitlynPark

• 9 months later...

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I decided to revisit some old games and play them to platinum.

I played Ghost Recon wildlands and have completed everything according to the map(Medals, collection of weapons, Kingslayer files, legends, and also completed operation Oracle and Silent spade.)

Multiple trophies like the weapons trophies and the whole story have not popped yet.

I even started a new save and collected stuff there. Went to multiple provinces and nothing popped.

Is it totally glitched?

In the primary save I have everything for the trophies(not the accessory cases but they should not be relevant)

What to do?

Edited by stevenanthony88