Easy kill farm location

Found out that, with the low amont of active players. it is easy to queue with a friend in the same solo bloodhunt lobby.

Perfect way to boost kills for weapons you have difficulties with.

Below you see the location of a dead end street with a van with guns and on the other side of the wall a weapon spawn as well.

Pick saboteur and crouch so you are invisible while waiting for your friend to get up.

80% of the time the location is in the first two circels, so no future movement needed.

https://www.twitch.tv/julian0345/clip/ObliviousSavagePeppermintBIRB-k-7r8hPzL04tyUcB

Hope this is helpfull.

Edited by Julian0345
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Julian0345 said:

Found out that, with the low amont of active players. it is easy to queue with a friend in the same solo bloodhunt lobby.

Perfect way to boost kills for weapons you have difficulties with.

Below you see the location of a dead end street with a van with guns and on the other side of the wall a weapon spawn as well.

Pick saboteur and crouch so you are invisible while waiting for your friend to get up.

80% of the time the location is in the first two circels, so no future movement needed.

https://www.twitch.tv/julian0345/clip/ObliviousSavagePeppermintBIRB-k-7r8hPzL04tyUcB

Hope this is helpfull.

Sharkmob has been banning people for doing this if caught, just an fyi. People have talked about it in other forum topics. The easiest way to farm kills is to down someone with a good weapon then keep downing them with a weapon you need kills on. I got my crossbow, shotgun, and marksman kills like this easily. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NomadDragon said:

Sharkmob has been banning people for doing this if caught, just an fyi. People have talked about it in other forum topics. The easiest way to farm kills is to down someone with a good weapon then keep downing them with a weapon you need kills on. I got my crossbow, shotgun, and marksman kills like this easily. 

Boost with other player Bad

Abuse of another player Great

Online gaming at finnest

• Like 3

They are pretty active with banning it seems, so you should be careful doing it. Also you will need A LOT of games to reach level 50 and very likely to get all other trophies if you focus on them while going for max level.

Edited by Beatminaz
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 10:13 AM, NomadDragon said:

Is it safe to do it in this way? I mean are they going to accept it or they are going to ban you for it ? Because you don't know if someone saw you doing it like that maybe he thinks that you're cheating tho, even if it's not right.