Armageddon * Bugged *

DMCry-

Sup everyone, ok i dont know if any one else is getting problem with  Armageddon :silver:  im counting all the wins in demon and so far already got 56 and still no trophy and i played all the wins in Player vs Player dunno what to do more :dunno:

Dont know if the producers got any place to report this one and the  One By one we will take you :silver:

Ok its comfirmed bugged for some people, already talked to other players they are on the same boat, lets hope the devs do something about it. 

12 minutes ago, Broshida said:

Hey buddy. Armageddon is bugged for me too. I've filed a support ticket and the devs have said they're looking into it. This is also the same for One by one we will take you & a bunch of other bugged trophies. 

Thanks to sharing the same problem buddy ? 

One by one is achieve at the end of game when the survivors reach the book objective survivors cannot be revived but instead die instantly, Simply posses a survivor then target another survivor with the least amount of health once they die you get the trophy.

Armageddon isn't bugged just simply win in public or private matches.

Edited by gamercris066

10 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

One by one is achieve at the end of game when the survivors reach the book objective survivors cannot be revived but instead die instantly, Simply posses a survivor then target another survivor with the least amount of health once they die you get the trophy.

It's bugged lol. 

I've killed players during final phase while possessing a teammate and I'm well over 50 public wins with the same demon.  

Edited by Broshida

5 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

I can confirm is bugged for me and other ppl im counting my wins and i only played player vs player 59 wins atm and no trophie.

As for the One got a player that got the trophie while playing survivor just poped to him from nothing he send me the clip. What you saying makes sense but should not be like that only, if you manage top drop a survivor with a possessed one and then he bleeds out should count like that to.

11 minutes ago, DMCry- said:

I can confirm is bugged for me and other ppl im counting my wins and i only played player vs player 59 wins atm and no trophie.

As for the One got a player that got the trophie while playing survivor just poped to him from nothing he send me the clip. What you saying makes sense but should not be like that only, if you manage top drop a survivor with a possessed one and then he bleeds out should count like that to.

Maybe it only works in private some people already earned that trophy.