Ezpz and long hard games

maxfighter23___

50 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Call me a crazy radical, but I'd say it's best to play good games, regardless of length or difficulty....

You're a crazy radical. It's either black or white that is the best, they are your only choices, don't start bringing the rest of the palette in.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, sword-blaster45 said:

wat is better playing long and hard games ore ezpz games ?

Everyone has their preferences. 

Personally, I like to play a mix of longer/more difficult games and easy PSN games. 

I will be working on a bigger game and play these smaller, easier ones just to break up the grind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

wat is better playing long and hard games ore ezpz games ?

I d recommend you to play longer and harder games,its more rewarding to have a 0.1% plat than a 50% crap plat everyone has.
I just feel like in this society today everyone has to be rewarded somehow saying u have lost or not fulliflled a task is prohibited.
so as for trophies if the trophies are easy = more purchases = more money = more crap games
 the only ez pz plat i played was gem smashers, but i didnt buy it it was on ps now,but honestly its a crap game u get trophies for every shit.
i think my rarest plat to date is GT Sport, it was long  and hard and super rare and its gonna be more rare once servers shut down.

other games do it too
you start a game literally watch a 5min cutscene voila u got a trophy, lmao

2 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

so as for trophies if the trophies are easy = more purchases = more money = more crap games

Uh, I dunno dude, I just finished Return of the Obra Dinn a few days ago which has insanely easy trophies given you can basically cheat and get the answers online. It's stuck in my mind since I finished it though and it's one of the best mystery/puzzle games I've played in a long while. And even when I did admittedly have to look up all the answers in the end, it still felt very rewarding and satisfying.

Heck, a lot of the games I've platinumed have been piss easy, probably doesn't help that one of my favourite genres is visual novels. But they're games I thoroughly enjoy, which comes before all else for me.

I don't think trophies being easy to obtain in a game = crap game. Unless we're talking about games created solely for obtaining trophies, like My Name is Mayo and those "The Sheep P" games or whatever.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MercilessWaffle said:

Uh, I dunno dude, I just finished Return of the Obra Dinn a few days ago which has insanely easy trophies given you can basically cheat and get the answers online. It's stuck in my mind since I finished it though and it's one of the best mystery/puzzle games I've played in a long while. And even when I did admittedly have to look up all the answers in the end, it still felt very rewarding and satisfying.

Heck, a lot of the games I've platinumed have been piss easy, probably doesn't help that one of my favourite genres is visual novels. But they're games I thoroughly enjoy, which comes before all else for me.

I don't think trophies being easy to obtain in a game = crap game. Unless we're talking about games created solely for obtaining trophies, like My Name is Mayo and those "The Sheep P" games or whatever.

Thats what  talking about those trash games only created for that niche market of ppl paying for just to up their plat count.

My fastest llat was uncharted 1 11-12h,tho this was an AA game where u actually got to do stuff.

I mean no offense if people think pressing x buttons is worth an achievement so be it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

Thats what  talking about those trash games only created for that niche market of ppl paying for just to up their plat count.

My fastest llat was uncharted 1 11-12h,tho this was an AA game where u actually got to do stuff.

I mean no offense if people think pressing x buttons is worth an achievement so be it

Ah, fair enough, we're definitely in agreement there then.