New PS+ Service Game List Announced

DEI2EK

Yeah so barely any new PS3 games or PS1/2 games. I’ll stick with just the normal PS+ until they make it worth my money. 

Was hoping for some Dante’s Inferno and some more Dead Space games aswell as some older gen games with trophy support like Silent Hill 1-4. 

Extremely underwhelming to say the least. 

As far as a launch goes, this isn't bad by any stretch. There's a good dozen or so titles on there that I'll definitely play.

The PS1/2 catalogue is pretty underwhelming. Still no word on trophy support which is the make or break for that subscription level for me. Otherwise I can emulate them far better than they can stream them.

Edited by LC-Fraggers
  • Like 3

My PS+ runs out june 2024. I will stick with it until then. For now, if the classic games like Tekken 2 don't have trophy support i really don't care about it then. And ps5 don't have any games i want really . So perfectly fine with My ps4 and normal PS+ :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm sure the older games list will grow, but it's pretty underwhelming to be honest. I was really expecting things like Secret agent Clank and Daxter from the PSP to be here. I'll definitely be sticking to basic PS+ until the service offers more (even if they add trophies to classic games).

Would love to know how the lone PSP game will even function.

No Original Crash Bandicoot ps1, no spyro the dragon, no metal gear and my list of titles can go on. I've got hundreds of PS1 games and they didn't add anything worthwhile to replay in 720/1080p. 

This PS+ premium is great for newcomers who didn't play any PSN games but for people who played pretty much all the AAA stuff it sucks ass.

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 4

Here is the actual list of what's New. Also don't forget some of what's not New and is New is already available to those on PS5 through the PS Plus Collection.

As a subscriber since Day 1 the Premium Tier is pretty much worthless to me. 

New

Death Stranding and Death Stranding Director’s Cut

Demon’s Souls
Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut

Matterfall

Patapon Remastered 

Patapon 2 Remastered

Returnal
Spider-Man Miles Morales
The Last Guardian
Ashen
AC Valhalla
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
NBA 2K 22
The Artful Escape
WipEout Omega Collection

Re Added

Spider-Man
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Control
Dead Cells
FF XV
Hollow Knight
RDR2

Ubisoft + is pretty much all New apart from For Honour, Steep and Crew 2. 

PS Plus Premium

PSP and PS1 Games

Classics Remastered.. Only Jak, Bulletstorm and Kingdoms of Amalur are New.. 

PS3 Games... Nothing New. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

No Original Crash Bandicoot ps1, no spyro the dragon, no metal gear and my list of titles can go on. I've got hundreds of PS1 games and they didn't add anything worthwhile to replay in 720/1080p. 

This PS+ premium is great for newcomers who didn't play any PSN games but for people who played pretty much all the AAA stuff it sucks ass.

Considering that they are opting for remasters for many older titles instead of the original version. I'd be very surprised to see Crash or Spyro in the service (or FF7-9). They all have remasters/remakes available. I do hope they add originals, but I'm very doubtful based on what their initial offerings look like.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

2 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

The ps2 games on the list will definitely have trophies since they are all ones they released during that short lived ps2-ps4 program. But well find out within the week if the ps1 ans psp games do have them.

All of those PS2 games apart from Jak are already on Now and they all have trophies. 

I didn't expect at all the reactions here, but i guess it depends of what everyone expect. For me is a very good initial catalogue. In my country, the top tier es PS Extra, which will cost $77. Comparing with the $70 that cost a full price game, and considering that i already see at least 5-6 games that i wanted to buy, it's an absolutely win for me.

• Like 3

It seems like a lot of people think this is THE LIST when it's only a part of it. 

Sony has done this exactly as terribly as I figured they would. Half ass it at first, and just keep saying "more will be added". Not giving any specifics on WHICH classic games are upgraded, WHICH games from our old library can be downloaded, WHICH games can be purchased...

Can Sony just do something CORRECTLY for once? With no guess work on our part? 

They didn't even mention the Ubisoft+ bullshit. Just stuck it in an asterisk at the end. Why? 

I've no interest in paying to play old games that get changed every month and just hope something that I wanted to play (and haven't yet) ends up on the service, so this ain't fore anyway. But for the people who WERE anticipating this list, what a shit.

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah so barely any new PS3 games or PS1/2 games. I’ll stick with just the normal PS+ until they make it worth my money. 

Was hoping for some Dante’s Inferno and some more Dead Space games aswell as some older gen games with trophy support like Silent Hill 1-4. 

Extremely underwhelming to say the least. 

THen you should sign up for EA plus or whatever EA's subscription service is since those are the games you clearly are focused on. 

• Like 1

Well personally I'm very happy. There's an awful lot of PS5/4 games on there that I've been wanting to buy for quite some time. I'll be very happy to have access to them for one small sub. I guess the only fear would be these good games leaving the service before I can get round to playing them! 

• Like 1