Kyber Bricks

I have collected 697 Kyber Bricks, I have counted that when I finish everything I still have to complete, I still have to collect 416 ...

697 + 416 = 1113, to get to 1166 I am missing 53.

Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

Edited by kiseiju68

3 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Sure you miss something like challenge etc.. i miss the last 38 Kyber and the count in perfect 1166

3 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't think it is a bug - Challenges award a bunch of bricks for each plus - there are also 4 massive Capital ships that you need to unlock which are like mini-levels and have bricks on them.

I also counted the 5 big ships. Minikits 225/225, Challenges level 135/135, Trials 38/38, Challenges 10/10. I'm just missing a few side missions and puzzles, but counting them gives me the numbers I wrote earlier. I'll go ahead and play and see what happens, thanks for the advice.

16 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

I also counted the 5 big ships. Minikits 225/225, Challenges level 135/135, Trials 38/38, Challenges 10/10. I'm just missing a few side missions and puzzles, but counting them gives me the numbers I wrote earlier. I'll go ahead and play and see what happens, thanks for the advice.

Hope you have no problem 

• Like 1

On 16-5-2022 at 6:47 PM, kiseiju68 said:

I have collected 697 Kyber Bricks, I have counted that when I finish everything I still have to complete, I still have to collect 416 ...

697 + 416 = 1113, to get to 1166 I am missing 53.

Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

I'm already over 1000 kyber bricks, and still have to do a lot so i think you are missing something

28 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Got plat righ now, no glitch, bug at all, have 5 crash in 104 hours of platinum/100% AWESOME game

I would have the platinum but my Porg challenge glitched and lost count of 18 of them ? the bricks from that also stopped me from fully upgrading all character classes

On 18/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, IcySeaSurfer said:

I would have the platinum but my Porg challenge glitched and lost count of 18 of them 1f612.png the bricks from that also stopped me from fully upgrading all character classes

Sorry to hear that T_T 

I woke up today to this game having a patch. But going back to my planetary clean up...it now says I have xxx/1200 Kyber Bricks. Did they ADD more!? 1166 wasn't enough?

EDIT: Sure enough they added 4 new capital  ships adding 34 more Kyber Bricks to the total. I wonder if the Plat now need 1200?

Edited by Viper

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I woke up today to this game having a patch. But going back to my planetary clean up...it now says I have xxx/1200 Kyber Bricks. Did they ADD more!? 1166 wasn't enough?

EDIT: Sure enough they added 4 new capital  ships adding 34 more Kyber Bricks to the total. I wonder if the Plat now need 1200?

I'm not 100% sure but i would assume yes.

I am currently working on it but it will likely be a few weeks before i have the platinum. If no one else responds by then i will!

23 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

I'm not 100% sure but i would assume yes.

I am currently working on it but it will likely be a few weeks before i have the platinum. If no one else responds by then i will!

You don't. Someone else pointed out that there's a trophy for getting 1000 but 1166 was enough to get all the upgrades. So the other 34 will only be if you really want to 100% the game. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

You don't. Someone else pointed out that there's a trophy for getting 1000 but 1166 was enough to get all the upgrades. So the other 34 will only be if you really want to 100% the game. 

You definitely don’t need the additional 34 bricks as I got the platinum yesterday after the patch dropped and didn’t pick them up.  You only need the additional 34 for 100% so you can pull the level in the top of the temple on Yavin 4.