Fall Guys going on PS5 and free to play on June 21

14 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

i dislike the currency change. i love crowns.

as long as they don't change the daily challenges it's acceptable.

With the new paid season passes, I could also see this to be the time they drop daily challenges.  If they do keep them, it definitely won’t be crown fragments!  Kudos only.

• Like 2

Not sure how I feel about Crowns being kudos or something. I kind of liked having the crowns.
 And a couple of things I did wonder about here
 Is if you can get the Legacy Pack if you got the game for free on PSN+
 As far as Level editor goes few things I do wonder about on that
like if all Seasons objects will be available in it or not, if you can create your own final level, survival rounds and whether or not you can create your own Team game(assuming probably not on this one)
 And wonder if you will be able to upload levels on a community section or something like you can on Mario Maker.
 but either way I might make levels anyway maybe it will help me improve on the game.

And this might sound stupid, but a little bit confused on why it says Season 1? when we already had a season 1.
 And if things like Rhinos, Ice, pop balloons are available in level editor think I got some diabolic levels in mind to create.
I'm also hoping you can change the backdrop and music in the level editor as well with in game backdrops and music.

And another thing I am hoping for while they said cross progression, hoping it stays like that since I plan on switching back and for playing between Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4.

Edited by Nightstream88

7 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Does anyone know if because of the Epic Games account thing, if I uninstalled FG but install it on a PS5 (or an EU account, for that matter), will it still auto pop?

When your PSN account is linked to an Epic Games account, you autopop regardless of the regional or platform versions you play on.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

When your PSN account is linked to an Epic Games account, you autopop regardless of the regional or platform versions you play on.

And having the game installed or not has nothing to do with it? (Sorry, I'm a tech noob and really like to be certain before I act.)

1 hour ago, Nightstream88 said:

And a couple of things I did wonder about here
 Is if you can get the Legacy Pack if you got the game for free on PSN+
And this might sound stupid, but a little bit confused on why it says Season 1? when we already had a season 1.

Yes, if you got Fall Guys through PS Plus, you will still receive the Legacy Pack. https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5586042561426-What-is-the-Legacy-Pack-

The naming of this upcoming season to Season 1 is due to it being a refresh of the game and its seasons. This whole announcement, including the redone Season 1, was actually datamined ages ago.

2 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

I currently have close to 200 crowns saved, I hope the new currency conversion won't be too bad :/ 

2,000 Kudos per Crown. https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5585989761810-Currency-Change-and-Crowns-Conversion-after-Fall-Guys-Goes-Free-for-All

So you'll get close to 400,000 Kudos for your 200 Crowns.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thezooniverse said:

So if the PS5 version has EU & NA lists like the new PS4 version, everyone can auto pop four extra platinums if it has the same list since it's free to play. I hope they make a new list.

many releases has stacks on ps4 and only one version on ps5. Like last free ps+ game "Tribes of Midgard".

If I remember correctly in the video they showed through Fortnite they mentioned that anyone can play through all seasons now it sounds like they are doing what 343 are doing with Halo and letting you revisit passes that have already happened due to the people on Xbox and Switch missing out on costumes, because let’s face it if they put the pass skins in the shop people would kick off about having to grind the previous passes.

Tbh this game in June will sky rocket in numbers with Xbox and switch which will be a good time to have a go if you’ve been reluctant due to the game having veterans running around.

• Like 4