Fall Guys going on PS5 and free to play on June 21

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, just what we need. More people that are just going to log in to annoy other players because they can do it for free now. ?

On 5/17/2022 at 9:03 AM, Squarevii87 said:

I bought  the game 1 year ago 14 euro,will I get my money back now that  becomes free?

NO!

From what I've read, there's going to be a fee for the battle pass every new Season which those who owned the game previously will get for free.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Netguy503 said:

Why are people saying you get four auto plats I only count 3 (PS4, PS4 v.2, PS5)How do you get the EU version to auto pop wouldn't you have to go through the whole list again?

no as soon as you load on with your platinum account trophies pop from what I understand from what people have said. 

14 minutes ago, Netguy503 said:

Why are people saying you get four auto plats I only count 3 (PS4, PS4 v.2, PS5)How do you get the EU version to auto pop wouldn't you have to go through the whole list again?

VvDQuEG.png
Both "NEW" EU & NA will autopop complete plat if you have plat in OR already.

2 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

no as soon as you load on with your platinum account trophies pop from what I understand from what people have said. 

That's how it is.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Don’t mind me, I’m just waiting to be among the first 50 accounts to appear on the PS5 version’s leaderboards after auto-popping the platinum trophy.

Back November 2021 I wanted the OG PS4 “Devolver Digital” release version’s platinum to be my 200th but I didn’t find partners to help with the last trophy I needed (Squad Goals) soon enough so I decided on Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart instead. Fortunately fast-forward to today, I’m at a platinum count of 249 so I can finally add “Ultimate Fall Guy” to my profile/trophy milestones as my 250th platinum instead of having the original displayed on my trophy cabinet.

Edited by TurningRedEye

2 hours ago, Netguy503 said:

45 minutes ago, Netguy503 said:

Wouldn't that be three autopops because the EU might have a PS5 trophy list as well? (that would be amazing). It would be a day of auto-pops. :)

Esh... There is something wrong with your counting... I... Anyway:

Again...

At the moment ONLY two lists can be autopopped: FROM PS4 OR to PS4 NEW EU and PS4 NEW NA

(or as mentioned in other topic OR can be popped from EU or NA,  but to not make it too complicated, it is still two autopops anyway).

For 100% there will be at least ONE PS5 list and God and Aliens only know if it will have autopop.

SO! If it will be PS5 WW with autopop, then you will have three. 

IF there will be PS5 EU and PS5 NA (both with autopop) you will have four.

Which means five lists in total - from which after completing one you can autopop four.

I hope it is finally clear...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2