StygianWolf4

My Name Is Trophy Thoughts 3

64 posts in this topic

Based on IBadDriverI's video it is the longest Mayo game and will take about an hour. The walking 10 miles part of the game sound boring, but I have the other 2 Plats so I will get this one too. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother bought me the second one while I had a depressive spell, hopefully he'll buy me this one when I'm in tears again.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m waiting for a comprehensive guide before jumping into this, looks too tough.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game of the Year 2022!

Never heard of Eldon Rink:dunno:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Based on IBadDriverI's video it is the longest Mayo game and will take about an hour. The walking 10 miles part of the game sound boring, but I have the other 2 Plats so I will get this one too. 

 

The platinum length will depend if you have a turbo controller. I used a turbo controller and took me about 40 minutes. The walking part takes about 20 minutes, but the story line made me cry at the end (I will keep it spoiler free)

 

15 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

My brother bought me the second one while I had a depressive spell, hopefully he'll buy me this one when I'm in tears again.

 

As someone who sometimes has depressive spells too, I totally get what you mean 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, this is why names thought up while one's expecting parents were high on nutmeg should be legally disavowed on pain of death. I can't even imagine the rough time you went through in school, kid...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I loved it honestly. 

 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd BOOM! That's a direct hit! I love them, too. As I stated in another Mayo thread:

I'm tickled to read all of the positive comments about Mayo. Since its debut, I've been a supporter and a fan. The Mayos are valid video games with stories, humor, fun graphics and sounds, and well worth the dollar price tag. Hell, I'd happily pay two dollars. They poke fun at modern attitudes towards gaming with a tongue-in-cheek approach and chuckle as the hate bounces off of them like bullets off of Superman's chest. Go Mayo, go Green Lava, and go whatever else they produce. I'll eat it all up.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just a PS4 version? Was hoping there was going to be a PS5 version also. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Just give it a little tap... Tap Tap Taparoo

 

Suck my white ass mayo, ball!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd BOOM! That's a direct hit! I love them, too. As I stated in another Mayo thread:

I'm tickled to read all of the positive comments about Mayo. Since its debut, I've been a supporter and a fan. The Mayos are valid video games with stories, humor, fun graphics and sounds, and well worth the dollar price tag. Hell, I'd happily pay two dollars. They poke fun at modern attitudes towards gaming with a tongue-in-cheek approach and chuckle as the hate bounces off of them like bullets off of Superman's chest. Go Mayo, go Green Lava, and go whatever else they produce. I'll eat it all up.

 

Yeah I got emotional in the end, for reasons I cannot state due to spoilers. Oh and Mayo 3 is priced at $2 so enjoy! 

 

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Is it just a PS4 version? Was hoping there was going to be a PS5 version also. 

 

There's 2 PS4 stacks so that's something

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

How funny would it be if this one had a 10/10 difficulty with one trophy that pops upon startup so the easy plat crowd bought it and started it up without realizing. Then always living on their profile as 5% completion. 

1 million clicks impossible plat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

See, this is why names thought up while one's expecting parents were high on nutmeg should be legally disavowed on pain of death. I can't even imagine the rough time you went through in school, kid...

 

Umm you okay buddy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind elden ring. this! this right here is game of the year 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

As the title implies. Who's ready for the final chapter to this wonderful trilogy?

 

I loved it honestly. 

Finale? The best Trilogies come in fours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Finale? The best Trilogies come in fours.

It’s not a trilogy if it’s got 4 entries. Trilogy means 3 if you didn’t know for some reason.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally a reason to boot up the playstation again. This is what true gaming is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of those trophy names and icons make it mighty tempting..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

I'm so happy but is this Mayo really more expensive?

 

$2 in the US I believe. So not that expensive still. But honestly, $2 for the best game we've seen this year? It's small change in comparison!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.