My Name Is Trophy Thoughts 3

15 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Based on IBadDriverI's video it is the longest Mayo game and will take about an hour. The walking 10 miles part of the game sound boring, but I have the other 2 Plats so I will get this one too. 

The platinum length will depend if you have a turbo controller. I used a turbo controller and took me about 40 minutes. The walking part takes about 20 minutes, but the story line made me cry at the end (I will keep it spoiler free)

15 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

My brother bought me the second one while I had a depressive spell, hopefully he'll buy me this one when I'm in tears again.

As someone who sometimes has depressive spells too, I totally get what you mean 

• Like 3

See, this is why names thought up while one's expecting parents were high on nutmeg should be legally disavowed on pain of death. I can't even imagine the rough time you went through in school, kid...

37 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I loved it honestly. 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd BOOM! That's a direct hit! I love them, too. As I stated in another Mayo thread:

I'm tickled to read all of the positive comments about Mayo. Since its debut, I've been a supporter and a fan. The Mayos are valid video games with stories, humor, fun graphics and sounds, and well worth the dollar price tag. Hell, I'd happily pay two dollars. They poke fun at modern attitudes towards gaming with a tongue-in-cheek approach and chuckle as the hate bounces off of them like bullets off of Superman's chest. Go Mayo, go Green Lava, and go whatever else they produce. I'll eat it all up.

• Like 2

More worthy than most platinums these days, at least there is art on the trophies and effort to be funny and humorous, as opposed to literal black and white lines done in paint with ctrl c+v on the trophies

Edit: it hasn't released in Brazil yet, I was wondering if... suddenly... maybe... I'd make it my milestone of 500 plats just for the lulz you know... hehe...

Edited by kevao97

35 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd BOOM! That's a direct hit! I love them, too. As I stated in another Mayo thread:

I'm tickled to read all of the positive comments about Mayo. Since its debut, I've been a supporter and a fan. The Mayos are valid video games with stories, humor, fun graphics and sounds, and well worth the dollar price tag. Hell, I'd happily pay two dollars. They poke fun at modern attitudes towards gaming with a tongue-in-cheek approach and chuckle as the hate bounces off of them like bullets off of Superman's chest. Go Mayo, go Green Lava, and go whatever else they produce. I'll eat it all up.

Yeah I got emotional in the end, for reasons I cannot state due to spoilers. Oh and Mayo 3 is priced at $2 so enjoy! 

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Is it just a PS4 version? Was hoping there was going to be a PS5 version also. 

There's 2 PS4 stacks so that's something

2 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

How funny would it be if this one had a 10/10 difficulty with one trophy that pops upon startup so the easy plat crowd bought it and started it up without realizing. Then always living on their profile as 5% completion. 

1 million clicks impossible plat

46 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

See, this is why names thought up while one's expecting parents were high on nutmeg should be legally disavowed on pain of death. I can't even imagine the rough time you went through in school, kid...

Umm you okay buddy?