My Name Is Trophy Thoughts 3

2 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Yeah I got emotional in the end, for reasons I cannot state due to spoilers. Oh and Mayo 3 is priced at $2 so enjoy! 

For me personally I'm going to have to wait for a sale for this or wait for it to come ps+ ?

I for say I quit cheap easy platinum but I guess I'm going to have 1 final go for this. I loved it...

In all seriousness I loved the previous  2 games.  I quit easy platinum earlier in the year but 1 final go for this. 

Edited by DiViD1WFC

My Name is Mayo 3 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Embrace the Mayo. When the physical collection of 1 and 2 was posted by Limited Run Games last year, I bought it as a joke. When they posted the physical copy of 3 this year, I also ordered it. Looking at the legacy of these versus other easy pelts, I've turned around on My Name is Mayo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

When the physical collection of 1 and 2 was posted by Limited Run Games last year, I bought it as a joke. When they posted the physical copy of 3 this year, I also ordered it. 

I've ordered both of those physical copies too, with protective boxes of course!

25 minutes ago, DiViD1WFC said:

In all seriousness I loved the previous  2 games.  I quit easy platinum earlier in the year but 1 final go for this. 

Same, I haven't platted anything easy on main in about a year (although Minute Of Islands is an incredibly underrated title in my humble opinion, I highly recommend that) - I might plat Mayo 3 someday but not right now :giggle:

Out of the three Mayo games, Mayo 3 was a bit longest. The platinum was easy and wpuld take about an hour. Mayo 1 was okay. 2 was pretty good, it had minigames. 3 seems to be a good game since they add more story and had more minigame surprises.

Whoever said it's a 10/10 difficulty, that would be lying because it was widely too high for a Mayo game.

26 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

My Name is Mayo 3 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Embrace the Mayo. When the physical collection of 1 and 2 was posted by Limited Run Games last year, I bought it as a joke. When they posted the physical copy of 3 this year, I also ordered it. Looking at the legacy of these versus other easy pelts, I've turned around on My Name is Mayo.

The fact that I missed the LRG release of 3 is the worst news I've had in a while. My collection is forever incomplete.

2 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Inflation is hitting the Mayo market hard this year.

Sauce?

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

WHAT?!?!?!??  When did this happen???  I somehow missed it!

I believe they did Volume 2 as April Fools this year (which makes sense considering Volume 1 was too)

12 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I believe they did Volume 2 as April Fools this year (which makes sense considering Volume 1 was too)

I'm devastated. Can't believe that passed by me. What's volume one sitting on my shelf without volume two alongside it? 

So it's finally time. All good things most come to an end, I guess.

I like that this series has given me such entertainment for not even $5 for the whole thing.

.....look, I'm not cool with all the crap Limited Shill Games does, but I'd be down for a boxset. Maybe get a bit wild and include Mr. Massagy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I'm devastated. Can't believe that passed by me. What's volume one sitting on my shelf without volume two alongside it? 

Well, I don't have Volume 2 on my shelf... yet :awesome: 

18 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

.....look, I'm not cool with all the crap Limited Shill Games does, but I'd be down for a boxset. Maybe get a bit wild and include Mr. Massagy.

Volume 1 has Mr Massagy to be fair. 

41 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

The LRG copies are for Green Lava Studios Collection Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. The disc for Vol. 1 has Mayo 1, Mayo 2, and Mr. Massagy. The Vol. 2 is Mayo 3 and two other games that I can't remember. Edit: looked it up. Birdcakes and Fenix Furia are the other two, but from what I have seen, Fenix Furia has glitches trophies and an unobtainable platinum.

44 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I only saw it because I'm on their email list. I would've missed it if I wasn't. It was only up for April 1-3 too, so more limited that usual.

Edited by communistwookiee

9 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Can't wait for the reboot: My Name is Ketchup.

Mayo Run and The Jumping Mayo

7 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

It’s not a trilogy if it’s got 4 entries. Trilogy means 3 if you didn’t know for some reason.

So, you're saying there's definitely gonna be a fourth game? Sweet!

• Like 2