Paz does not appear on Mother Base

Hello everyone! I am playing MGSVTPP on PS3, and although I have already completed 3 missions regarding the members of the old Mother Base and obtained their memento photos, the door to Paz's room is still not unlocked on the medical platform. Why? Has anyone had the same problem as me? On PS4 I remember it unlocked right after the first mission.

In my case ,im open the door after collecting all memento photo , you can give the photo twice to Paz after that play a side mission than go back again to Paz give her the photo twice too,do this trick after you give the first photo just go outside and use cigar to till then give her another photo.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nezarreza said:

In my case ,im open the door after collecting all memento photo , you can give the photo twice to Paz after that play a side mission than go back again to Paz give her the photo twice too,do this trick after you give the first photo just go outside and use cigar to till then give her another photo.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's question. 

I've played this game on several platforms, and this happened to me once too, I kept going back and she wasn't there. IDK what triggered it, but after I had maybe 4 photos she was finally there. I'd say just keep playing, she will show up eventually. 

• Like 1

On 17/05/2022 at 11:23 AM, AlatarielRyuji13 said:

Hello everyone! I am playing MGSVTPP on PS3, and although I have already completed 3 missions regarding the members of the old Mother Base and obtained their memento photos, the door to Paz's room is still not unlocked on the medical platform. Why? Has anyone had the same problem as me? On PS4 I remember it unlocked right after the first mission.

After finishing Chapter 1 there was a "in next chapter" video showing footage from one of cutscenes with Paz,

Spoiler

it's the cutscene when she falls off the helicopter and it's shown after giving her one of the photos

so I assumed that she appears only after finishing Chapter 1. I realized that she is at Mother Base only after finishing Chapter 1 while having 6 photos. But if you are sure that on PS4 she appeared after 1st photo it might be a bug. Try finishing Chapter 1 and if she doesn't appear after Mission 31 then it's definitely a glitch