Any more DLC???

Not sure whether you guys are of the same mind, but after huge expansions and infuriating (read: broken AI and mechanics) challenges, are we now free of any more trophy content for this game?....Its been going on forever!!! I just want it to die.

Its a shame really because I loved the core experience and a few story DLCs are fine...but the fact that it has been going on so long just takes the shine off it all.

Any way, I didn't know whether any of you guys were in the know as to potentially more content later on ?

• Like 3

It's hard to say, there was one more expansion planned where you play as Basim. But apparently Ubisoft is breaking that off and making it its own game (something smaller akin to AC Rogue). But there hasn't been any concrete, definitive word from Ubisoft themselves that this is or isn't happening. 

• Like 1

I will keep this on my hard drive until Ubisoft says there are no more updates. 

I guess there will be one more DLC with tombs, maybe one more trophy and that’s it trophy wise. Well, I hope so.

At least the second part of the challenges were pretty easy and fair imo.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/5/2022 at 6:37 PM, xIRockyRock said:

At least the second part of the challenges were pretty easy and fair imo.

The combat and archery ones were more lenient, but imo the stealth challenges were just as infuriating as the ones in the first set. Stealth is just too broken in this game and the AI is dumb to the point you want to rip your hair off. In the challenge where you have to get some indirect kills I had guards just randomly walking off of elevated spots and falling to their death, preventing me from getting gold. On an almost successful run, one of the targets I had to indirectly kill just decided to stand still in a spot and never walk again. He was nowhere near some fire pots or crane so I tried dragging a couple wolves near his position, but he instantly spotted me ?

14 minutes ago, Natzore said:

The combat and archery ones were more lenient, but imo the stealth challenges were just as infuriating as the ones in the first set. Stealth is just too broken in this game and the AI is dumb to the point you want to rip your hair off. In the challenge where you have to get some indirect kills I had guards just randomly walking off of elevated spots and falling to their death, preventing me from getting gold. On an almost successful run, one of the targets I had to indirectly kill just decided to stand still in a spot and never walk again. He was nowhere near some fire pots or crane so I tried dragging a couple wolves near his position, but he instantly spotted me 1f611.png

I had absolutely no bugs on this set of challenges so I could pretty much do everything first or second try.

Sorry to her you had problems. Bad rng I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natzore said:

The combat and archery ones were more lenient, but imo the stealth challenges were just as infuriating as the ones in the first set. Stealth is just too broken in this game and the AI is dumb to the point you want to rip your hair off. In the challenge where you have to get some indirect kills I had guards just randomly walking off of elevated spots and falling to their death, preventing me from getting gold. On an almost successful run, one of the targets I had to indirectly kill just decided to stand still in a spot and never walk again. He was nowhere near some fire pots or crane so I tried dragging a couple wolves near his position, but he instantly spotted me 1f611.png

I remember doing an almost successful run, but one of the wolves detected me and that failed the objective that time. I remember thinking that seemed really annoying, the stealth in that challenge really see-sawed from broken to incredibly strict.

Edited by bikeman223

I just want it to end so I can buy the complete edition on sale, after finding out that the last DLCs are not included in the season I'm not taking chances and at least in my country they are too pricey for my taste.

From what I have read online Dawn of Ragnarok was the final DLC and they are now working on a new Assassin’s Creed game

I also bought the complete edition on sale so I am fairly confident this was the last DLC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finished the 2nd mastery challenges last night, I just want to delete this game. I don't normally go for 100% on games and this is why. Developers think that the core audience will care about their game 1-2+ yrs after release. It is insanity. Dawn of Rag wasn't horrible but it's also irrelevant, not playing it doesn't do much for the core story of the game which is also avg at best really. Hopefully they don't add too much more to the game. I delete and redownload this game multiple times due to these dlcs haha 

• 4 weeks later...

hahah,  it seems like most of the completionist community can't wait for this juggernaut of constant , mostly boring extra content puking from Ubisoft to be over. (my self included).I believe somebody said and I agree with it , this feels like drawn out experiment from Ubisoft and we are their lab rats yielding free statistics. I've also heard there is " 2" more DLCs coming in the remainder of the year to fully close this game completely. I hope that was just a nightmare that I had. 

Edited by azthefuture

On 8/13/2022 at 0:10 AM, azthefuture said:

hahah,  it seems like most of the completionist communist can't wait for this juggernaut of constant , mostly boring extra content puking from Ubisoft to be over. (my self included).I believe somebody said and I agree with it , this feels like drawn out experiment from Ubisoft and we are their lab rats yielding free statistics. I've also heard there is " 2" more DLCs coming in the remainder of the year to fully close this game completely. I hope that was just a nightmare that I had. 

What in the hell does the forgotten saga have to do with assassin's anyway? Communists? You sure you dont mean community? ;)

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:46 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

What in the hell does the forgotten saga have to do with assassin's anyway? Communists? You sure you dont mean community? ;)

My thoughts exactly, it's pure fantasy now fighting gods and mythical creatures. But honestly this game is already way too long it took me 170 hours to finish everything so far with the last dlc but I have few friends that are in it way over 200 hours, one of them is closing in on 300 hours and still not finished. They should really leave this game to rest and focus all manpower and resources towards brand new game.

Ubisoft has said there will be one more chapter. Check this time stamp in the anniversary video from June:

"And stay tuned until the end of this year for one last surprise. We will reveal the last episode of Eivor's story as a free chapter for all players as well."

And as others have said, the storyline related to the tombs never wrapped up so I bet we see another one of those, too. I would wager on the tombs having trophies but I am not too sure about the free chapter since the Odyssey and Valhalla crossover missions didn't have trophies for either game.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 2