EDIT: It works but heavily buggy PSA: As of right now, "Breakout" seems to be unobtainable, or at least isn't tracking properly.

diogoarez

Tried in Practice, Speedrun and Story mode and whenever I completely destroy The Line's shield completely it doesn't pop the trophy. 

If anyone in the meantime gets it, post here and I'll update the thread 

Edited by diogoarez

10 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Did you do anything different or the same thing over and over until it popped? What mode were you in. 

Did the same thing over and over, when I did it I was on Practice but it seems random when you get it because I tried Practice several times without success 

I'm having the same issue. Did at least half dozen times in practice with classic rider. Activating the PS5 trophy tracker shows 98% progress after I break the last shield... Any tips appreciated, not sure if it is worth it trying in speedrun or story mode...

Edit: got it. Did it like 10 times in practice with no success, tried in speedrun mode and unlocked it in the first try.

Edited by Kolosovski

• 1 month later...

This should* be fixed now, along with several other issues.  They mention achievements in the GOG listing but in the PS4 patch notes it also lists fixing a bug preventing trophies from being awarded, and while PS5 games no longer give patch notes (so stupid on Sony's part), the patch changes should be the same along with adding a V Sync option.  https://www.thegamebakers.com/furi-patch-notes-june-21th-2022/

- Fixed a bug that may prevent trophies to unlock. - Fixed a bug that permitted to skip The Edge fight in Practice mode. - Fixed a pattern in Furier difficulty during The Line fight. - Fixed bouncing bullets against the shield of The Line. - Fixed missing feedbacks while tweaking the audio settings. - Fixed several localization issues.