No ps5 Version?

Camokidd87

I cant remember but i think it showed at the end of the teaser trailer that it'd be for ps4 and ps5. Its cool that they actually made separate NA and EU ps4 trophy lists this time but im not seeing anything for ps5. Anyone know if the ps5 versions are still going to be a thing?

5 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Damnit I thought was gonna be like Among Us, you get the two versions you know? No PS5 version I see... FUCK.

If a PS5 version comes out later, then you can pledge support to Green Lava Studios again.

Or, they might say "anyone who purchased the PS4 version will be entitled to the PS5 version for free" - Who knows?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Damnit I thought was gonna be like Among Us, you get the two versions you know? No PS5 version I see... FUCK.

Would be a nice callback to the 1st game with the vita version. Bringing the epic trilogy full circle and all that.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 0:07 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

If a PS5 version comes out later, then you can pledge support to Green Lava Studios again.

Or, they might say "anyone who purchased the PS4 version will be entitled to the PS5 version for free" - Who knows?

Yeah I hope that happens, getting a free PS5 version in the future.