How much harder is using the DS3?

Mokujin

Who knows if this will even get replied to with such an obscure game, but I want it, and don’t have a move controller. I read a trophy guide that said it’s a 3/10 WITH the move and it makes it considerably easier.

so, just how much harder is it using a DualShock?

and on top of that, is a DualShock 4 even remotely compatible? The only DS3 I have has a broken L1 as I got it preowned.

thanks!!

31 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Dualshock 4 & Dualsense controllers are compatible with PS3, but in regards to the game's difficulty, I cannot provide any info on that unfortunately. 

The newer controllers are technically compatible with PS3, but there are some games they don't work with properly. I know one example is Okami HD. The only real way to find out is to test it. I think OP is probably on their own with this one.

11 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

The newer controllers are technically compatible with PS3, but there are some games they don't work with properly. I know one example is Okami HD. The only real way to find out is to test it. I think OP is probably on their own with this one.

Indeed, plus if OP was to buy a Move controller, they would have to make sure it's the PS3 compatible Move. Although I don't even know if L1 is used in the game in question. If it's not used, then OP could use the DS3 they have. 

• 2 weeks later...

Updated information:

dualshock4 does NOT work on this game. I bought a fake controller that works well for very cheap from Amazon if anyone has a similar situation to me with games like this that aren’t compatible with DS4.

as for difficulty, some seem easier than using a move, some harder, but the drawing a circle one seems nearly impossible for me. Using the left stick to draw just isn’t very functional so I’m not sure if this is “realistically possible” using a fake controller (AKA, one with loose,  cheap sticks)