Earning credits

rampantMoose

Difficult: get gold on all circuit experiences for something like 40-50 million credits iirc.

Easy: get the Tomahawk X to below 600pp using the infamous glitch and do the Tokyo Expressway race of 550000 credits for 3 million credits per hour.

39 minutes ago, rampantMoose said:

What is the Tomahawk glitch? Can you please explain or provide a video showing how it is done? Thanks

Please have a look at the following:

Video is a little outdated, you need to change the settings compared to the video:

• ECU - Change 70 to 90

• Ballast - increase this to 3kg

• Power restrictor- change 70 to 90

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

Yep, this is the most efficient way of getting credits though it does get boring after doing it a while. Each race takes about 16-18 minutes and you can't lose the clean race bonus so you always get 825,000 credits per race.

I lost the clean race bonus once, if there is a yellow flag (rare), don't overtake any AI.

Edit: No, takibg the last hairpin wide does not avoid the clean race bonus, only overtaking with a yellow flag voids me the bonus 

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I lost the clean race bonus once, if there is a yellow flag (rare), don't overtake any AI.

That's good to know, I've never had a yellow flag in any of the races I've done so far.

There's also the hairpin at the end before the main straight, I don't know if you take that really wide if it counts as going off track but otherwise hitting the wall or colliding with other cars doesn't negate the clean race bonus.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rampantMoose said:

Does the Tokyo Expressway method still work? I keep getting 5 second penalties when I'm not near any other cars and it makes no sense

Still works the same way as ever (apart from those three car setting changes). The penalties are normal. You get 5 seconds every time you hit a wall. Hitting other cars is fine.