[Anime] Last Letter

Aexuz

Nice profile pic fellow SONE. Taeyeon < 3

Her solo album leaves me speechless. Everything about this album is perfection. ;-; she's so amazing I pretty much was forced to change my profile to spread her beauty. (Ahaha... Yeah she's my bias) It's always nice to meet a SONE~ Even in unexpected forums lols

D.N.Angel

Elfen Lied

Her solo album leaves me speechless. Everything about this album is perfection. ;-; she's so amazing I pretty much was forced to change my profile to spread her beauty. (Ahaha... Yeah she's my bias) It's always nice to meet a SONE~ Even in unexpected forums lols

D.N.Angel

She looks stunning in her new MV. I'm addicted to both Taeyeon and IU's albums right now :)

Elfen Lied

She looks stunning in her new MV. I'm addicted to both Taeyeon and IU's albums right now :)

Danchigai

For some reason IUs music doesn't hit home for me.Her albums are nice to listen to but her music just isn't my style. But i'm really liking the lyrics to her new song. Like an f u to all her haters and antis. Songs not charting so well though. What I'm really looking forward to is F(x) though. They're looking really good in their teasers and their albums are usually really solid. (I'm not even gonna mention Big Bang's M.A.D.E album bc YGs  :( all promises but wheres my album??) 

Ikki Tousen

Danchigai

For some reason IUs music doesn't hit home for me.Her albums are nice to listen to but her music just isn't my style. But i'm really liking the lyrics to her new song. Like an f u to all her haters and antis. Songs not charting so well though. What I'm really looking forward to is F(x) though. They're looking really good in their teasers and their albums are usually really solid. (I'm not even gonna mention Big Bang's M.A.D.E album bc YGs  :( all promises but wheres my album??) 

Poor Sulli recieving so much hate from the netizens for not supporting f(x) comeback in her social media accounts  :facepalm: I'm anticipating their comeback as well! they are on my top favs k-pop groups. Some great tracks on the Big Bang album!! I've been listening to it on youtube ;)

New Prince of Tennis

Ikki Tousen

Poor Sulli recieving so much hate from the netizens for not supporting f(x) comeback in her social media accounts  :facepalm: I'm anticipating their comeback as well! they are on my top favs k-pop groups. Some great tracks on the Big Bang album!! I've been listening to it on youtube ;)

In Sulli's case imo she's more of a better to say nothing at all then anything. It's nice and all that she's looking better these days but she's on pretty thin ice rn bc of her past actions. She's no longer SM's golden girl in the public eyes and she really needs to figure that out.  -_-  Krystal is just gorgeous  <3 Her teaser photos looked great. Although I don't get the fish pizza. Very odd even if she managed to make it look artsy. Her red hair for her rum pum pum era looked great on her. Big Bang really needs to get their album out. I'm looking forward to buying it and all but it actually needs to be fully released for me to that. I'm so not paying for each individual letter albums. 

• 3 weeks later...