Vern3r0z

Blue Sun DLC coming July 12

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Was not expecting this game to get any DLC.

Heres the trailer:

 

Edited by Vern3r0z
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, I quite liked this atmospheric little game, allot actually.

 

  • Travel to the Blue Sun parallel dimension to experience a new layer of story that reveals the one true cause of the Merge cataclysm
  • Three new sprawling areas explore and die in, expanding the interconnected level design
  • A ton of new armors, characters, and bosses
  • New “contract” system
  • Dual wield weapons
  • A variety of quality-of-life improvements designed alongside the Hellpoint player community, like stat respec and inventory management
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

Cool, I quite liked this atmospheric little game, allot actually.

 

  • Travel to the Blue Sun parallel dimension to experience a new layer of story that reveals the one true cause of the Merge cataclysm
  • Three new sprawling areas explore and die in, expanding the interconnected level design
  • A ton of new armors, characters, and bosses
  • New “contract” system
  • Dual wield weapons
  • A variety of quality-of-life improvements designed alongside the Hellpoint player community, like stat respec and inventory management

It was an okay game, but ran like ass on the ps4. Hella buggy too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

It was an okay game, but ran like ass on the ps4. Hella buggy too.

standard ps4 yeh. but ps4 pro was ok. they just made a terrible design decision, to enable vsync which didn't work properly, was broken.. all you do is turn it off and it unlocks the frame rate to a stable 40 fps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

standard ps4 yeh. but ps4 pro was ok. they just made a terrible design decision, to enable vsync which didn't work properly, was broken.. all you do is turn it off and it unlocks the frame rate to a stable 40 fps.

yeah i noticed that at the end of my playthrough.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the game had potencial but it needed more work to shine i hope that the quality-of-life improvements are substancial to make the game better

On 24/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, GardenOfSouls said:

Anybody know the price or if its free update?

i also want to know about this if its payed i hope it not more than 10 to 15 euros

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.7.2022 at 3:19 AM, A210221100 said:

the game had potencial but it needed more work to shine i hope that the quality-of-life improvements are substancial to make the game better

i also want to know about this if its payed i hope it not more than 10 to 15 euros

i think it costs money

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its out now on the eu store, price looks to be 9.95€.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The base game of Hellpoint has a free ps5 upgrade if you own the ps4 version of Hellpoint

Dlc doesnt seem to be crossbuy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.