Are the magma blades the hardest weapon to get dropped??

PotrikBerger

I don’t want to ever see some volcanic rock or a man serpent shield again.

does anyone know of any other enemies which wield this weapon who aren’t based above the temple of Eisley site in volcano manor?

ive respec’d to get arcane to 99, I’ve used the head that raises arcane and the scarab beetle talisman and eaten all the silver feet I can possibly digest. Discovery was deep into the 300’s but literal hours of trying to Farm this and I can’t  get it to drop even once. At this point I’d just like to try and farm it somewhere else as I’m tired of the lift and the screeching enemy in the corner etc etc. One of the very few weapons I have left to collect and it’s driving me mad. Probably won’t ever even use the things...but I just want it in the collection....

Unfortunately and AFAIK, you can only pick this up from Man-Serpent enemies at Volcano Manor. 

The best farming location is in the Temple of Eiglay after defeating Godskin Noble. 

Base drop rate is 1% (at 100 discovery). 

I don't think there is much more you can do other than continuing with your current farming plan. Just pure RNG I believe.

That’s what I feared....I haven’t seen any site or forum which talks about farming these weapons at any other location.

its madness though isn’t it? I completed this 2 months ago, will probably do nothing with the weapons beside trying a bit of pvp before returning to my faithful, and then they will just sit in my inventory forever more.

but yet I’m spending hours re-playing the same frigging teeny tiny section instead of playing something else. I’m self aware of the absurdity, I’m aware of the boredom and I’m aware I hate these swords at this point....but just can’t seem to stop. Madness.

does anyone else get this way? 

• Like 1

Last weekend I finished farming all the enemy droppable weapons. At best my discovery was 280ish through various ways and most weapons dropped relatively quickly. The Celebrant’s Skull took me the longest (farming that took at least an hour). Ultimately it comes down to getting lucky with RNG and for the most part it was favourable for me. @PotrikBerger If you still don’t have the weapon send me a friend request and I can drop it for you to save you the hassle of trying to farm it.

On 19/05/2022 at 6:15 AM, FilmFanatic said:

Last weekend I finished farming all the enemy droppable weapons. At best my discovery was 280ish through various ways and most weapons dropped relatively quickly. The Celebrant’s Skull took me the longest (farming that took at least an hour). Ultimately it comes down to getting lucky with RNG and for the most part it was favourable for me. @PotrikBerger If you still don’t have the weapon send me a friend request and I can drop it for you to save you the hassle of trying to farm it.

Will definitely take you up on that offer kind sir/madam. Think I only have four or five more weapons to get to have them all, and yes, this pain in the arse is still one of them. If we’d done it a week ago I could have reciprocated with the skull and saved you some time in turn.