Potential new multiplayer expansion!

Sergen

Sucker Punch is looking for people to work on a multiplayer game/mode to be a mission designer, considering Ghost of Tsushima is their most popular game now this could mean that they're planning an expansion for the Legends mode: 

If this does lead to an expansion of Legends mode that means the mode will be getting more trophies, but I don't personally mind that as I did quite enjoy the legends mode, in-fact the lack of content was the downside considering there are only so many chapters and survival arenas to play in. It's probably not a coincidence that they put the Legends mode on PS+ shortly before doing this job listing, they probably hoped adding it to PS+ would grow the player base to get more people wanting to buy the expansion they have planned. Hopefully it's not too expensive. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

If anything I would imagine sequel...correct me if I am wrong but I thought they said the last bit of releases would be the last.. which would suit me fine

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I guess if it's going to be their next game then that means it's getting multiplayer on it at launch most likely, unlike the Legends mode that got added later to Ghost of Tsushima. However developers have been known to change their mind about things and there's still a lot more they could give to expand upon the current Legends mode. If 2.18 is the last patch then I'd say there's hardly any end game for people to work on there, but I'm thinking from an MMO perspective here where people continue to progress through the game hoping they can keep up to date with the meta and be ready for the next expansion.