Can mp be solo boosted?

28 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

No you need 4 players for at least 3 trophies. Most of it can be solo boosted though just not kills or the 4 player ones. 

that's slightly disappointing well i'll just do the singleplayer trophies. but can you play the exterminatus solo to grind kills or do you need other players to start that mode?

38 minutes ago, ScottishNub said:

that's slightly disappointing well i'll just do the singleplayer trophies. but can you play the exterminatus solo to grind kills or do you need other players to start that mode?

You can do it 1 v 1 but much much quicker with a group of 5 others. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, HOMEMURSO012 said:

I tried to boost with my two PS3, but even being on the same network with the same version of the game, it gives an error when trying to enter the room. Does anyone know what the problem would be?

Network confliction. Unfortunately there's no way to fix this game if you get it. You will have to run your alt console off a hotspot through your phone. As both consoles can't be on the same network 

16 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Network confliction. Unfortunately there's no way to fix this game if you get it. You will have to run your alt console off a hotspot through your phone. As both consoles can't be on the same network 

I tried this method from the phone and it doesn't work :/

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, Ivotas said:

There's not really an issue with regions. I'm located in Japan and have been playing public matches with two friends from the US. It absolutely is possible to connect.

I think what he is saying is that you can't boost it with yourself from the same region.

For example, if you were using two Asia (Japan) discs or one Japan digital and 1 Japan disc, you couldn't match up. But if you were using 1 UK disc and 1 Japan disc/digital, you would be fine.

Other people don't matter because they are not on the same network.