You know what's groovy?

hugesawfan

The max user level trophy pops at level FIFTY, not hundred. At least for the time being, not sure if this is intentional on the dev's part. I don't wanna scare anyone but maybe you wanna fast track your progress with this game in case the developers realize they made a mistake and change the trigger to what I assume is supposed to be hundred.

Edited by hugesawfan
  • Like 3

sorry guys I don't speak English well but then to unlock the trophy you give it at level 50? or 100? no because 100 seems impossible to me me and a friend of mine play with it all day and I'm 27 and he is 30, I saw that two people took the trophy ... I wonder how it's possible right? also because I wrote a message to the user who took the trophy is not answering me ...

24 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

sorry guys I don't speak English well but then to unlock the trophy you give it at level 50? or 100? no because 100 seems impossible to me me and a friend of mine play with it all day and I'm 27 and he is 30, I saw that two people took the trophy ... I wonder how it's possible right? also because I wrote a message to the user who took the trophy is not answering me ...

For now the trophy unlocks at level 50, but I'm not sure if this is what the devs intended because the max user level is 100. I would recommend reaching level 50 as fast as you can in case the devs patch the trigger to be level 100 instead.

I recently obtained it as of 5/24/2022.

It unlocked at level 50. I'm not sure if they plan to patch this. However, best of luck to all of you trying to obtain this as quickly as possible. Because it is somewhat tedious getting to User Level 50.

Edited by ScorchTech

19 minutes ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Best way to get XP? I played some online players vs AI and the XP gains were pitiful.

Really enjoying the game though just feel it needs a bit of tweaking and balancing.

AI matches have reduced XP, Private matches are likely the same. Demon wins will be your best source of XP once you're good enough with it as you can end matches in sub 10min.

• Like 1

I really do wish your match performance as a survivor reflected in your User level not your Survivor level. The only thing that matters is completion, and winning. Nothing else. 

That being said though, I’m really glad it’s only 50 at the moment. I’m 35 and hopefully won’t get patched next week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is it common for trophies to be patched? I don't think I've ever seen one changed, but I don't play a lot of multiplayer games; Hopefully it stays as is though!

I like the game so far, but I don't want to feel forced to rush the level grind...

On 6/6/2022 at 2:47 AM, Nin-PS said:

Is it common for trophies to be patched? I don't think I've ever seen one changed, but I don't play a lot of multiplayer games; Hopefully it stays as is though!

I like the game so far, but I don't want to feel forced to rush the level grind...

It is. Especially since DLC is planned, they'll probably push the max user level to 125-150 as they release. I saw someone have a screenshot of a msg with a Saber employee confirming max user level is 100. Considering they patched the ability to get trophies in private matches, I wouldn't be surprised if they patch the lvl 50 glitch to lvl 100. It's a longggggg grind. Can't imagine doing it to lvl 100. 

I'm at 47 currently. ? Hoping I can get 50 by tomorrow and be done with it. Remote Play app has been a godsend for getting XP matches done when not at home. 

Edit: Groovy trophy popped after hitting lvl 50 in a public match. Thank God that's over with. 

Edited by illninoese

Currently at lvl 41, hitting lvl 50 is my last trophy... Grind has become a slow and hideously mundane process; it wasn't that bad until I noticed the XP numbers more and more. Still not too awful, though. If I did the math right, I think I might be looking at approximately 15+ hours worth of playing, assuming I win every game as a demon and the matches take between 10-30 minutes.

53 minutes ago, jason_trixta said:

If they change it to 100 then im done with this game.  Im already bored as hell and only level 36

Updates will keep the game fresh, would just be a matter of taking a break in-between. I'm doing 1 level a day to prevent burnout (which is 4-5 games). But with a 2nd map already in the works, and 2 new demons (Baal and Ruby) leaked, I'm very excited for the future of this game. Level 100 will just come in time, that is if I don't get 50 before they patch it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Updates will keep the game fresh, would just be a matter of taking a break in-between. I'm doing 1 level a day to prevent burnout (which is 4-5 games). But with a 2nd map already in the works, and 2 new demons (Baal and Ruby) leaked, I'm very excited for the future of this game. Level 100 will just come in time, that is if I don't get 50 before they patch it.

A new map and demon doesn't justify grinding another 50 levels.  If anything, it makes it more tedious.

• Like 1

2XP weekends/events would be great for this game. I stopped playing at user lvl 11 or 12 cause I just got bored of the game and don’t want to force myself into a game that I stopped enjoying.

I remember grinding to lvl 50 on STAR WARS BFII a few years ago… which was also a big grind, but when I was going for the trophies they’d add 2XP or even 3XP almost every week which was incredibly helpful and it made the whole grind to lvl 50 very entertaining.

I really hope they add something to help the level up system so it makes the game more enjoyable and less tedious!

Edited by NetoStyle
  • Like 2