StygianWolf4

Oh Look, Another Game By Gilson B. Pontes. Yawn.

33 posts in this topic

Title says it all really. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy gets a lot of grief, but any press is good press, as they say. I'll look forward to seeing this listed in the top ten worst games of 2022 on a future Jimquisistion.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

This guy gets a lot of grief, but any press is good press, as they say. I'll look forward to seeing this listed in the top ten worst games of 2022 on a future Jimquisistion.

 

Yeah, that's a fair point, and I'm sure Stephanie will include this game somewhere in a future video for sure! 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ophiuchus, Onomuzim, Kaiseki, Ronin, Ashigaru.

 

What's next? :hmm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GBP back again with another hollow asset flip.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well atleast now Babylon's fall isn't the worst game of the year

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GILSON IS BACK (but forreal never buy his games, dude's a maniac)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't stop the subscriber bleeding on Sterling's channel.

 

I wish GBP, Mr. Keynes jr from Breakthrough Gaming LLC and whoever's behind The Voices games had a podcast about the quality of video games.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Title says it all really. 

I'm new to this dev, what's the reputation for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

and whoever's behind The Voices games

 

Oh yeah, Matthew Green

 

6 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Ophiuchus, Onomuzim, Kaiseki, Ronin, Ashigaru.

 

What's next? :hmm:

 

You forgot about last year's masterpiece, Taishogun :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

This guy gets a lot of grief, but any press is good press, as they say. I'll look forward to seeing this listed in the top ten worst games of 2022 on a future Jimquisistion.

Depends on if JSS doesn't wanna risk Gilson trying to nuke their channel like he tried to before.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never forget that Gilson B. Pontes is an anagram of Goblin Stepson. Goblins are, as we all know, not known for their intellectual capacity... see? He couldn't even get his own anagram 100% correct. This would explain the comparatively low level of quality.

 

If anything, we should praise Gilson for providing representation for his species, even though they are the dull middle ground between orcs and kenders that nobody cares about.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the topic title in the voice of Jim Sterling

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot wait for the annual Sterling takedown of this twat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to ask who that is, but now I see that it's some sort of in-joke for the 5 people who still watch Jim Sterling.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, Undead Wolf said:

I was going to ask who that is, but now I see that it's some sort of in-joke for the 5 people who still watch Jim Sterling.

 

You mean the 830,000 people who subscribe to their channel?

Edited by IntroPhenom
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

You mean the 830,000 people who subscribe to his channel?

 

It was hyperbole, obviously. A lot of his older Jimquisition episodes racked up a ton of views, with some even surpassing a million. Now he can barely even manage to break 200k anymore. My point was that this dude stopped being relevant a while ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

It was hyperbole, obviously. A lot of his older Jimquisition episodes racked up a ton of views, with some even surpassing a million. Now he can barely even manage to break 200k anymore. My point was that this dude stopped being relevant a while ago.

 

The relevance hasn't dipped at all. The topics discussed are, if anything, more relevant than ever, and JSS deserves respect for keeping on the scumbaggery in the gaming industry despite losing subscribers and dealing with backlash. Video game reviews and still something done, not like those were ditched, so the variety persists. 200K views is typical for the channel; the series regarding the lawsuit racked up the views, sure, but without doing the math I'd guess the average view per video is right around 200-300K.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And already 6 tracked owners 🙃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

 

You mean the 830,000 people who subscribe to his channel?

 

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

It was hyperbole, obviously. A lot of his older Jimquisition episodes racked up a ton of views, with some even surpassing a million. Now he can barely even manage to break 200k anymore. My point was that this dude stopped being relevant a while ago.

 

Just a reminder that Sterling uses they/them pronouns now. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

The relevance hasn't dipped at all. The topics discussed are, if anything, more relevant than ever, and JSS deserves respect for keeping on the scumbaggery in the gaming industry despite losing subscribers and dealing with backlash. Video game reviews and still something done, not like those were ditched, so the variety persists. 200K views is typical for the channel; the series regarding the lawsuit racked up the views, sure, but without doing the math I'd guess the average view per video is right around 200-300K.

 

If you still like his content, then good for you, but his viewership has clearly dropped off a cliff compared to how it was like 5+ years ago. Even I used to watch him back in the day, but he became increasingly insufferable over time, and this was even before his more recent "transformation". Seems like all he does now is bitch about capitalism and other far left talking points. It wasn't always like that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

And already 6 tracked owners 1f643.png

Totally glad I haven't downloaded it yet and become part of that 6 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.