Glitched Murphy Challenge at 4095m (2022-05-19 Weekly Normal)

Arkiokin

49 minutes ago, JO-AYNE said:

I think I'm going to have to throw the towel in on this one. I just can't get through the 'pillar wind' sections consistently. The character keeps behaving in ways I've not seen in any of the tutorial videos and I have no idea how to get around it! Even using the tactic of skipping the ring beforehand to keep my speed up isn't making a difference. I managed to reach 3500m earlier, but now I can't get past 1700m anymore 1f61e.png My body ACHES haha

@Arkiokin I appreciate you calling this out though! Maybe I'll have better luck next time, if the servers hold 1f616.png1f602.png

So close ! It should have been so much more easy using a rayman character like usual on this type of challenge ... but unfortunately for 4095 challenges, à princess is required... Or a teensie. However, if you use the tactic to NEVER use the first ring, you should try with a teensie : maybe you could have more luck. Basically, in pillar wind section, if you low down the first pillar as soon as possible, very important rule, you should not meet so much difficulties... 

Edited by Arkiokin

On 24/05/2022 at 11:01 PM, Arkiokin said:

The video I post upstairs didn't helped you ? The path at 2950-3000 m is the same described between 5:15 to 6:30 and show how to succeed it. 

Btw, big congrats to NeoRaidenX ! Impressive really ! At least this topic would have helped 3 or 4 players to gain their first diamond cup, it's not too bad ^^

I appreciate the help, might have phrased it incorrectly though, wasn't even reaching the 3k mark. So I ended up not even reaching that path you described.

Unfortunately work got in the way so I wasn't able to get a lot of attempts in today, maybe next time though! (If an opportunity allows it ofc)

It was a long journey for me, but I managed to get the platinum in this game. I am going to take a break from this game for a while, but I may still do online challenges to help out. It is easier for people to earn Gold Cups if there are more people competing. Many high-level players still compete, and it is difficult to earn a Diamond Cup without the glitch since there are not many people still playing this game online. This is one of my favorite games on the PS Vita due to its graphics and gameplay. It is hard to believe that this game will be nine years old.

2 hours ago, RaiantheMajin said:

It is hard to believe that this game will be nine years old.

Indeed ! Even if I began to play it "only" 7 years ago haha, but some (1 or 2) players currently play it and are older player than me (like marcelchi 2#, who has even not gained a platinum on this game despite hundred of diamond cups : a proof that online challenges are very addictive by themselves)

Anyway, congrats to the 11 players who reached the glitched point, and so gained a diamond on this challenge !! :) (it's much better than the only 2 normally diamond cups granted by only 206 players who have played this challenge)

Edited by Arkiokin
  • Like 1