Visual novel or paid advertisement?

I haven’t ever complained about a Breakthrough game. You get what you pay for; they’re cheap but simple and functioning Games.

This though. Yikes. This is essentially a pamphlet advertising their other games to you. A pamphlet you pay to click through. I’m not sure this is right, haha.

• Like 1

I'm sure if it's not up to the high standard that fans of the series have come to expect from Breakthrough's other products, word of mouth will spread on the discussion forums, fan-sites, communities etc. that have built up around the developers catalogue, and the fanbase will vote with their wallets and demand a return to the previous level of quality and mechanical finesse.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Orenn16 said:

I haven’t ever complained about a Breakthrough game. You get what you pay for; they’re cheap but simple and functioning Games.

This though. Yikes. This is essentially a pamphlet advertising their other games to you. A pamphlet you pay to click through. I’m not sure this is right, haha.

The most used argument from ezpz platters was that they enjoy playing it for the game.

I dont understand why anybody would be playing breakthrough games for fun.

But to bring that to the next level.

> Playing a 20 page paid advertisement pamflet about a christian ball and a robot. ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

The most used argument from ezpz platters was that they enjoy playing it for the game.

I dont understand why anybody would be playing breakthrough games for fun.

But to bring that to the next level.

> Playing a 20 page paid advertisement pamflet about a christian ball and a robot. 1f602.png

Yeah this seriously seems… not okay. Again, I’m not trying to start the EXTREMELY tired argument against ezplat games here. The other BT games are, well, games. Their low price is equal to what you get, so fine. Even visual novels with no choice at least have a story they’re telling. This is quite literally an ad that should just be on the PS Store as a trailer of sorts beneath existing BT games. Selling this as a “playable” product is wrong.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...